When a large group of individuals are leaving your organisation through redundancy, you will rightly be concerned about the difficulties of helping them moving on in their career, the costs involved, maintaining productivity and the risks to your brand reputation.
This is where Connor makes all the difference. With over 25 years of expertise we have been able to create a business model for group outplacement that offers the best possible service at the same or lower costs as the time-limited, process-driven offerings of the rest of the industry. Your people will be equipped with all the tools and resources they need to take their next step, including our acclaimed online Connor career centre.
"Offering your leavers Connor’s outplacement service helps them to be as prepared as they can be when they go. It demonstrates that you care and helps to preserve your reputation in the long-term."
Our redundancy support experts work with you on a local, national and international basis and have a track record of managing large-scale, global outplacement programmes.
Collective outplacement - the stages
- Prior to the workshop, we directly connect with your organisation taking care of employee consultations.
- We run a meeting to ensure that they understand the service provided to them and can rest assured they will receive the best possible support.
- This approach has a proven positive impact on employee engagement and morale.
- Choose from our menu of full or part-day workshops for up to ten people, delivered at your office or a suitable local venue.
- Your people will attend an interactive skills and confidence-building workshop that distils all our outplacement expertise.
- Next, they receive face-to-face support until they begin their new role, plus 3 months’ onboarding so they perform better, faster.
- Throughout, they benefit from individual attention so they never feel they are just a number in a process.
- Feeding back good news stories and providing clear ROI for each individual employee.
- Maintains steadfast morale over a period of turbulence, leaving everyone with the best impression of your business.
"Our office closure was complicated, sensitive and protracted. We needed a flexible, caring partner who could offer a personal outplacement service, and over 18 months Connor delivered this. More than 100 of our employees worked with Connor, helping them to move on quickly and confidently"
What does group outplacement support cost?
Rather than a fixed cost for services you may not need, we offer bespoke pricing for every case, including collective redundancy consultation. Talk to us today for a quote based on your specific requirements.