Executive and Leadership Coaching
Developing the capability and impact of executives and leaders through challenging times
Supporting executives and leaders to achieve their full potential
In an ever-more complex work environment, executive and leadership coaching enables leaders to perform at their best and lead their organisations in a future-focused, agile and diverse way.
With this level of coaching growing significantly over recent years, we’ve found that more and more of our clients want to access this transformational development approach. We work with individuals and organisations from every industry, from start-ups wanting to take their growing business to the next level, through to FTSE 100 leaders who want to focus on specific challenges. At a larger scale, we have experience in providing multiple coaches into businesses to provide a connected and highly focused network of support to address critical issues, cultural change, and development needs.
Through the exceptional pedigree of our coaching network, we have access to highly qualified and experienced coaches who have lived and breathed business at peer level. We provide a full chemistry matching service and ensure confidentiality and trust from the start of each programme, always focusing on the client’s desired outcomes in order to deliver a measurable return on investment.
Our leading executive coaching service focuses on developing the capability, impact and resilience of senior leaders in an ever-more complex and uncertain work environment, executive coaching enables leaders to perform at their best to lead their organisations in a future-focused, agile and inclusive way.
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) defines coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential. We like this definition believe that finding the right coach can help people unlock their true potential, that’s why our network of highly qualified and experienced coaches are hand picked to work with you on the things that matter to you.
- Tailored to your objectives, outcome focused, rooted in the business and delivering measurable ROI, with clear set-up and review.
- Rigorously assessed, qualified coaches, professionally supervised with regular development, so you can always rely on the highest quality coaching.
- A diverse team of coaches, carefully matched to each executive’s professional and personal chemistry to for maximum trust and best outcomes.
- Programmes to suit a range of budgets, constructed from a set of options tailored to fit you, including 360-degree feedback, psychometric tools such as VoicePrint and job shadowing/observation.
- Board-level individuals who want support and challenge with a peer-level coach, giving them opportunity to think, plan and adapt.
- Leaders who are technically strong, but want to focus on enhancing and developing their leadership and people skills.
- Managers stepping up into a leadership role.
- High-potential “flight risk” executives you want to invest in to retain
- Leaders experiencing stretch in their role or who are under stress.
- Executives promoted to a new role without the right support, struggling to adapt to change or facing project challenges
A third of all Fortune 500 companies utilize Executive Coaching as standard leadership development for their elite executives and talented up-and-comers.
– Hay Group
96% of organisations that had an Executive Coach said they would repeat the process again.
– International Coaching Federation (ICF) Global Coaching Client Study
Executive Coaching – Will Hall
Leadership coaching with VoicePrint
Leadership coaching – Helen Hare
Leadership coaching – Janine Cole
The end of the year is a great time to reflect on the achievements, challenges, and goals of your team. It is also a perfect
Life is full of challenges and uncertainties. Sometimes, we may face situations that test our ability to cope and adapt, such as losing a job,
Over the past couple of years the conversation about menopause has slowly started to move more to the mainstream. Thanks to the work of household
Like what you've seen?
Contact us today to see how we can help your business thrive, and people grow, on
01491 414010 or complete the form
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.