When you are leaving an organisation and concerned about what the future holds, outplacement support is designed to help you move on in your career, quickly and confidently.
What is outplacement?
Outplacement is a service that helps you secure the next move in your career as you exit your current organisation. Whatever the next stage in your career is - a new job, a portfolio, even retirement - outplacement is about what you want to do. You define the success here; it’s at your pace and on your terms; and we don't stop until you've achieved that success.
"The self-doubt faded during my first meeting with my Connor consultant. Without Connor, I simply wouldn’t have prepared for the interview in the manner I did. I’m three months into my role and I couldn’t be happier."
The Connor difference
- We partner with you. With Connor, you'll have a peer-level consultant working shoulder to shoulder with you for as long as it takes you to find your next opportunity - whatever that may be. Even after you secure your next opportunity, we stay with you for a further 90 days to help you settle in and achieve success.
- We value individuality and recognise that each person is different. That's why every single person receives tailored, bespoke support from Connor.
- We are flexible, building a service around your unique needs with a focus on one-to-one support. We match our style to your preferred learning methods, working from a location and at a time that suits you.
- Outplacement blended with coaching and development. We don't just provide a CV-writing workshop and then leave; we give support that empowers you to take the next step in your career. Whether that's coaching to build your confidence, develop your communication style, or something else entirely, we work to help you to reach your aspirations.
- We care about providing personal, face to face support and are passionate about creating the perfect partnership with you. We take care to match you to a peer-level coach who fits you both personally and professionally.
- We take a proactive approach to your search, opening the door to opportunities built around what you can offer. Through our network and wealth of resources, we take you a step ahead of the competition and help you access 'hidden' opportunities you might not find elsewhere.
Click below to find out more about the different levels of individual outplacement support we provide:
What do outplacement services cost?
You may be coming to us with funding from your employer or paying your own way. Rather than a fixed cost for services you may not need, we offer bespoke pricing for every case. Talk to us today for a quote based on your specific requirements.