We are always keen to hear from bright, friendly and commercially astute people to join the team in a range of HR, sales and support roles.
If you'd like to work for a company that embraces learning in a fun, dynamic work environment with an enviable list of international clients then look no further.
We are now recruiting for the following position:
Are you an HR advisor who is ready for the next challenge in your career? Are you interested in becoming an HR consultant? If so, then this role is for you!
We are one of the top boutique HR consultancies, providing services that span the entire employment lifecycle from hiring top talent, people development, organisational design, through to career transition and outplacement is seeking an HR consultant based in Henley-on-Thames to join its expanding team.
This company works with some of the biggest FTSE 100 names and were recently a finalist at the 2017 CIPD People Management Awards in the category of best L&D consultancy.
The primary focus will be to:
- Support the business to increase its contracted revenue streams by establishing, running and delivering an outsourced 'shared services' desk. This service will be primarily taken up initially by small to medium sized businesses looking for outsourced support for a fixed monthly fee. The customer of this service will be employees, manager and directors of customers who will regard this service as 'their human resources remote support' and therefore expect that the service delivery team understands their business and can talk their language. This service will be underpinned by clear service level agreements. These SLA's will be set up by this role holder with support by the senior consultants within the services team. The role holder will need to establish the service and then grow the team inline with the service demand
- Be the first port of call for service project co-ordination, support and administration out on client sites across the UK, working alongside other HR consultants. It is envisaged that this project work will initially fit alongside the remote shared services advice desk as this service is in its infancy. Once the shared services desk is in greater demand we will work with you to review the capacity plan and understand your career ambitions so we can develop you and the service further.
Let's talk about you! You will have or be:
- Worked within a human shared services team within an in-house HR team or within an outsourced provider
- Strong employee relations and UK employment law knowledge across all key ER areas
- A strong and credible advisor with proven experience of working effectively with managers and employees to coach and guide them in delivering legally sound and organisational aligned and compliant advice
- Experience of systems – maintaining, analysing and reporting data using common platforms – eg SAP, Oracle, Workday etc
- Comfortable working across organisational levels.
- Demonstrable project delivery experience with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Competent in MS office suite with excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- CIPD qualified or working towards.
Your career with us
We are growing at 30%, year on year, so career advancement is yours for the taking, whether this is practice management, delivery consultancy to clients or project/programme management, or many other career paths - the choice is yours!
Intrigued to find out more? If yes, then please contact Sarah Cooper on 01491 414 010 and email her your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.