Resilience and Wellbeing Workshops
Support your people to remain resilient in the face of change.
We are in a period of intense change. How will you support your people to be adaptable and resilient so they don’t simply ‘survive’ but, instead, thrive?
The Covid pandemic, and its impact on organisations, has added an extra layer of anxiety and complexity in an already fast-changing world. It touches every part of our lives and many have been left feeling isolated, disconnected or simply demotivated.
Actively supporting your people to build coping strategies for these intense periods of change improves their ability to manage stress, protect relationships at work and home, and enable them to more easily, and quickly, adapt to future uncertainty. For your organisation, this helps maintain motivation, health, engagement, productivity and retention of precious talent.
Solutions for individuals
Ideal for individuals who(se):
- wellbeing is compromised by ongoing external pressures and uncertainty.
- are being impacted by organisational change such as restructure or redundancy.
- are leading or managing organisational change projects.
- have people management responsibilities or other additional pressures.
‘Introduction to resilience’: 1 x half day (or 2 x 2 hour) workshop
For a helpful introduction to resilience and wellness
- Introduces people to the three vital sources of resilience – balance, focus and my resilience foundations, as outlined in detail in our information sheet.
- Builds awareness of key tools and strategies available to individuals.
- Gives people an increased ability to cope with everyday challenges.
- Increases morale through difficult times.
from £190 + VAT per person
‘Building resilient foundations’: 3 x half day workshops
For a deeper dive and firm foundations of resilience and wellness
- Includes a rich diagnostic questionnaire and individual report that provides a current snapshot of physical and psychological wellness, performance, rest and recovery.
- Offers a comprehensive solution to developing people’s resilience, covering in depth the three sources – balance, focus and my resilience foundations, as outlined in detail in our information sheet.
- Enables people to build a strong foundation of personal wellbeing.
- Helps people to develop a positive mindset and greater acceptance towards change.
- Increases ability to cope with personal and professional challenges, and avoid burnout.
- Drives higher levels of motivation, engagement, productivity and retention.
- Unique opportunity to discuss challenge with colleagues and support one another.
from £370 + VAT per person
Solutions for managers
Ideal for managers who(se):
- need to maintain productivity and morale during a period of change.
- team is low on energy and struggling to face the future with positivity.
- are working remotely from some or all of their team and noticing they are disconnected.
‘Managing others through tough times’ 1 x half day (or 2 x 2 hour) workshop
- Increases managers’ confidence and skill in two vital areas (as outlined in our information sheet), improving their ability to support team members with resilience strategies and better cope with stress and pressure.
- Helps managers to be proactive in recognising potential signs of burnout quicker.
- Enables higher quality and more open conversations between managers and their people.
- Improves productivity, retention and engagement throughout periods of uncertainty and change.
- Equips managers to lead through tough times, causing a positive ripple effect across the organisation. We highly recommend managers attend one of our ‘Individual’ resilience workshops prior to completing the manager module, so they are able to ‘put their own oxygen mask on first.’
from £190 + VAT per person
What to expect from our resilience solutions
All of our workshops are available either face-to-face or virtually, facilitated with skill and sensitivity. They are supported by blended pre- and post- learning and are brought to life with interactive polls, breakouts, selfassessment questionnaires, helpful tips, videos and conversations with colleagues, making them engaging and personal. Attendees come away from each workshop with helpful tools and techniques for making a positive change, along with a personal action plan.
We will work with you to tailor sessions to your specific needs and reference any existing support structures and resources currently available in your organisation, keeping everything joined up.
Don’t leave it to chance. Now, more than ever, supporting your people with their resilience will have a fundamental impact on their future, and that of your organisation.
With over 25 years of expertise, Connor consultants know the marketplace inside-out. We have the deep industry knowledge, understanding and resources to manage even large-scale, global outplacement programmes. We also offer programmes to support individuals in other stages of career transition, from career break returners to those considering retirement.
We’re proud to be different to other outplacement companies. When you work with Connor, you receive
- Face-to-face outplacement support for as long as you need it – our unique promise.
- Tailored outplacement programmes that benefit the individual and the business.
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools, as well as our acclaimed Connor career centre.