Outsourced HR Support
Flexible outsourced people support – how you want it, when you want it
At Connor, we provide outsourced HR support for small businesses and advice to many organisations on an on-going basis.
We are an HR outsourcing company that provides you with a dedicated HR professional to call whenever a situation arises.
Our outsourced HR support is ideal for SME’s that don’t have an HR function. We provide an extra pair of hands that is there when you need it, in the way that works best for your organisation. Our services span the full HR lifecycle, from onboarding, to audits, policies, performance management, organisational change projects, through to redundancy support.
Outsourced HR Services
This service is ideally suited to SME’s who don’t have a HR function.
You will be buying this service because:
- As a SME you are too small to have a full-time HR function
- Yet you are having regular HR issues
- Wellbeing is an important agenda item but you don’t know where to start
- These issues are taking you away from revenue generating activities
- You worry about whether your policies & procedures are legal
- You would like access to an experienced HR Expert but only want to pay when you need it
- You want this Expert to ‘do’ as well as advise
- You want free access to HR tools & templates
- Proactive support when things change e.g. furlough, flexible working or response to a crisis is important
- You want to reduce your legal costs by not having to rely on expensive lawyers
How to buy
We agree a contracted pool of HR hours that you call off against ‘on demand’ when you need it giving you access to your very own dedicated HR Expert ‘chemistry’ matched to your culture and needs and who gets to understand your business.
Regular quarterly reviews provide you flexibility and we can scale up or down according to your needs.
We have been in your shoes facing similar situations. All our people have had real HR jobs in the real world. We are not career consultants reading from a policy manual in a call centre.
We allocate to you HR practitioners who are one level higher than what is required to deliver the work you need completing. This means that they have done this type of work before and can deliver solutions more quickly saving you money.
Our HR practitioners have the back-up from fellow Connor experts so that we use the breadth of our talent pool to deliver practical solutions to you. However, you only pay for the one person not for the pool of expertise within Connor.
We have over 25 years of developing IP, tools, and templates, so we rarely have to start from scratch, saving you money.
Allianz / Liverpool Victoria (LV)
Over the last few years businesses, HR departments and employees have changed their expectations around wellbeing, mental health and health and safety – policies and