HR Services Flex
Flexible outsourced people support – how you want it, when you want it
At Connor, we provide flexible HR support for when you need an extra pair of hands to help out on a singular HR project or because there is a peak of HR workload.
HR Services 'Flex'
This service is ideal for organisations who already have a HR function, but who need an extra pair of hands to help out on a singular HR project or because there is a peak of HR workload.
You will be buying this service because:
- You have an existing HR team but you need additional specialist HR support
- You may need HR Interim support on a regular basis to cover a specific time window or to complete a project
- You need help with increased BAU workload without the FTE commitment
- You need additional support for your day to day team on specific HR projects
- You have specific HR tasks you need to get done quickly and efficiently
- Things are moving fast and urgent scalability is needed right now
How to buy
We scope the work and you pay either by the hour, the day or the project. The fee rate is determined by the seniority of the HR Expert(s) required.
We have been in your shoes facing similar situations. All our people have had real HR jobs in the real world. We are not career consultants reading from a policy manual in a call centre.
We allocate to you HR practitioners who are one level higher than what is required to deliver the work you need completing. This means that they have done this type of work before and can deliver solutions more quickly saving you money.
Our HR practitioners have the back-up from fellow Connor experts so that we use the breadth of our talent pool to deliver practical solutions to you. However, you only pay for the one person not for the pool of expertise within Connor.
We have over 25 years of developing IP, tools, and templates, so we rarely have to start from scratch, saving you money.
Allianz / Liverpool Victoria (LV)
When was the last time you asked yourself how resilient your employees are, or considered addressing this key requirement to ensure the success of a
The world of HR is having to adapt quickly and as many businesses prepare for the next wave of large-scale redundancies, experts are urging employers