Helping organisations to successfully support their talent at critical moments
With more of the population in work for much longer, employees’ circumstances can change numerous times over the course of their career. This provides an opportunity for organisations to boost their talent strategy and employee value proposition by supporting their people at the points where there is both greatest risk and opportunity – points of transition.
Connor’s career transition services are about helping organisations and individuals make the most of the changing world of work. Whether you’re an organisation wanting to tap into a new pool of talent and engage in succession planning, or an individual looking to take the next step or a change in their career, we’re here for you.
We recognise that everyone’s circumstances are different, that’s why we tailor our approach to every individual, providing customised support to both individuals and your organisation.
Connor can work with you to co-create specific programmes to support employees, helping your business derive commercial and reputational benefit from:
- Tapping into the talent pool presented by people returning to work after a mid-career break
- Attracting highly skilled people who may otherwise exit the workforce
- Supporting talent flow through the organisation
- Creating desired changes in the diversity of your organisation
- Retaining talent by supporting people in adapting the way they work to suit their life stage
- Preparing leavers for retirement or extended leave, whether it is planned or sudden, temporary or permanent
- Remaining nimble in today’s ever-changing business environment whilst sending positive cultural messages that enhance your brand
Specialised advice for career break returners
Support for individuals growing or starting their family, and returning from shared parental leave, adoption leave, maternity or paternity leave
Retirement and third-age coaching
Expert help when you want to do something different but don’t know what or how to get there
Unlocking your potential when you want to move up to the next level of an organisation
Our Career Transition services:
What do career transition services cost?
Rather than a fixed cost for services you may not need, we offer bespoke pricing for every case. Talk to us today for a quote based on your specific requirements.
With over 25 years of expertise, Connor consultants know the marketplace inside-out. We have the deep industry knowledge, understanding and resources to manage even large-scale, global outplacement programmes. We also offer programmes to support individuals in other stages of career transition, from career break returners to those considering retirement.
We’re proud to be different to other outplacement companies. When you work with Connor, you receive
- Face-to-face outplacement support for as long as you need it – our unique promise.
- Tailored outplacement programmes that benefit the individual and the business.
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools, as well as our acclaimed Connor career centre.
You can picture the scene – or indeed you may be living it right now. Your organisation needs to make people redundant, and as part
2021 seems set to be another challenging year for the economy. In the face of so many rapidly changing variables, organisations are faced with continually
You might think that outplacement is only relevant to employees who are being made redundant or thinking about leaving. Let me share a different perspective.