Recruitment Project Partnerships
Providing sustainable, scalable and cost-effective solutions across the full recruitment lifecycle.
How our Recruitment Project Partnerships can help you
Our Recruitment Project Partnerships (RPP) solution enables you to solve any challenges within all aspects of your recruitment strategy. Unlike a traditional recruitment agency or RPO, we identify and address the core issues negatively affecting your recruitment processes. This saves you from falling into the reactive recruitment trap and will prevent wasting misplaced time, effort, and ongoing costs! We assess, optimise and your recruitment strategy and implementing best in class processes to acquire and retain the right talent.
Hear from one of our specialists
As part of our RPP solution, we will analyse and improve your recruitment journey against a number of measures, which may include:
- The number of phases within the recruitment process and the value that each brings
- Employer brand and EVP
- The approach and routes to market for open roles
- The methodology used to assess candidates throughout the process
- The lead time between activities and agility of your recruitment
- Candidate experience, management, and communication through the process
- The average/typical cost of a hire and employee turnover
- Role benchmarking and competitiveness in the market
From this we can optimise your strategy, support your with process implementation, and work as an extension of your team from recruitment planning to onboarding.
What’s more, we belivee in ethical recruitment and make it our priority to teach you to fish! Our approach sets you up for success, giving you the tools to make your strategy efficient and effective.
Typical challenges we help you overcome:
- Resource and capacity issues
- Lacking in recruitment expertise or capabilities
- Appropriately identifying and filling roles you need
- Extended lead time to hire talent
- Losing candidates, ineffective hires or unfilled roles
- Not understanding issues within your process
- Large scale recruitment initiatives or recruitment change projects
Success you will benefit
- Time and cost savings through more effective hires
- Improved, sustainable and successful processes that deliver results
- Speaking to the right people, leading to better quality applicants
- Higher levels of attraction and retention
- Building effective talent pools, future-proofing your recruitment
- Specialist support and best in class solutions
Here's how it works
Whether you need specific project support, full recruitment management or you want to level up your entire strategy, we can offer a level of activity that’s appropriate for you.
Our RPP approach is conducted in 3 main phases:
- Diagnostics – providing a comprehensive audit and understanding of issues, creating recommendations to make your recruitment strategy more effective
- Implementation – build a process that is robust and sustainable, offering ongoing support if relevant
- Education – providing you with the tools and knowledge so you can future-proof your recruitment activities
Get in touch to see how we can help
Our clients tell us that they choose to work with Connor because they trust us to represent them authentically and to care about their organisation and finding the right candidates just as much as they do.
If you want a true partner, focused on making recruitment work properly for you, call us today on 01491 414010 or click above to book a call with one of our experts.
With over 25 years of expertise, Connor consultants know the marketplace inside-out. We have the deep industry knowledge, understanding and resources to manage even large-scale, global outplacement programmes. We also offer programmes to support individuals in other stages of career transition, from career break returners to those considering retirement.
We’re proud to be different to other outplacement companies. When you work with Connor, you receive
- Face-to-face outplacement support for as long as you need it – our unique promise.
- Tailored outplacement programmes that benefit the individual and the business.
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools, as well as our acclaimed Connor career centre.
With 1.2 million people now working beyond the state-pension age of 66 – almost triple the number of 20 years ago – it is likely
Employee wellbeing is no longer a ‘nice to have’ on the HR agenda, it is – and quite rightly – expected by employees across the
Like what you've seen?
How we can help you? Contact us to receive expert advice on
01491 414010 or complete the form
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.