Leadership development training helps to increase the resilience and effective decision- making of your senior team, enabling organisations to respond more successfully to changing environments.
You may be promoting more women to board level or identifying high-potential staff to replace those retiring from senior roles.
Connor’s leadership and management development programmes bring exceptional results because we are experts in the human elements of change, growth and development.
“Thank you for your passion, commitment and results you’ve delivered for our senior executives.”
Why choose Connor
- To develop resilience and agility in leaders we focus on the fundamental elements that create positive change – mindset, behaviour and communication – no matter what your industry, diversity landscape or ambitions.
- We are experts in identifying talent and succession planning, supporting development of key people in your organisation and advising where to invest your development budget for leadership impact.
- Our hand-picked team have real-world experience – we have walked in your shoes, having held in-house careers, so understand your priorities and pitfalls.
- We drive the best performance in your senior people so that they attract, engage and retain the best talent and enhance your brand reputation.
- By paying attention to the human elements and to executive leadership development, we optimise ROI from process, digital and technological enhancements.
“The difference in behaviour in our leadership team is astonishing and the quality of their output has improved noticeably. We’re thrilled with the fundamental changes you’ve made to our business.”
For board and executive development, line manager and leadership development to address a gender pay gap, leadership coaching UK, effective communication skills training and change management courses, Connor is your first choice.
Speak to one of our experts today to learn more about how we can support you. We will be happy to explain the benefits of executive and leadership development for your organisation.