Our consultants know that managing employees with dignity and respect is key
Preparing to delete roles, remove layers from an organisation, or closing a site/and or an office, is never easy. Our team of experienced consultants can partner with you to deliver the full range of redundancy support services. We will manage your people and managers through this sensitive time in a way that keeps them engaged and comfortable with the process.
How it works:
Connor’s redundancy support services can assist any element of a redundancy project, whether it is supporting you with volume administration or consultations, or managing the whole project from start to finish, including redundancy outplacement support. We have the skills, resources and experience to help you, including:
- Delivering consultations – working alongside your line managers to ensure meetings are legally compliant.
- Producing project plans, communications and collateral for consultation and redundancy projects.
- Training your line managers and employee representatives where required.
- Managing Q&As, and Volume Administration either on behalf of an organisation or as an extension of your existing HR team.
- Redundancy outplacement services – bespoke programmes designed to work with your people for as long as it takes to find their next role.
- For larger projects we follow a structured project management approach with a dedicated project manager delivering a project board, and more detailed plans to ensure deliverables are on time, and to budget.
To find out more about what we can do for your redundancy programme, please book a call with one of our experts.
With over 25 years of expertise, Connor consultants know the marketplace inside-out. We have the deep industry knowledge, understanding and resources to manage even large-scale, global outplacement programmes. We also offer programmes to support individuals in other stages of career transition, from career break returners to those considering retirement.
We’re proud to be different to other outplacement companies. When you work with Connor, you receive
- Face-to-face outplacement support for as long as you need it – our unique promise.
- Tailored outplacement programmes that benefit the individual and the business.
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools, as well as our acclaimed Connor career centre.
Allianz / Liverpool Victoria (LV)
Over the last few years businesses, HR departments and employees have changed their expectations around wellbeing, mental health and health and safety – policies and
Like what you've seen?
Contact us today to see how we can help your business thrive, and people grow, on
01491 414010 or complete the form
News from Outplacements
A recent poll by the British Chamber of Commerce found that almost 20% of the 250 businesses surveyed were considering making redundancies as a result
Stepping back into the job market after a career gap, or if it has been a while since you left your last role, can feel
You might think that outplacement is only relevant to employees who are being made redundant or thinking about leaving. Let me share a different perspective.