Outplacement is a service designed to support those people leaving your organisation as a result of redundancy, helping them successfully transition to their next opportunity - whatever that may be.
At Connor, we recognise every single person is unique, which is why each service is tailored to the individual's needs. We partner with you, shoulder to shoulder, for as long as it takes. No one gets processed – that’s the Connor point of difference.
- Live your values – demonstrate how you care about your people, your most important asset
- Brand protection – mitigate bad reviews in an era of consumer-led transparency
- Talent - attract and retain the best talent at a time of chronic skills shortage
- Business as usual - we deliver ROI via maintaining productivity, employee engagement and morale amid the disruption of change
- Multi Centres of Expertise - benefit from the breadth of our expertise every step of the way.
- Change projects - we are the only provider on the market who can support every element of your restructuring process
"Connor are the only ones that listened to what we wanted without trying to shoehorn us into what they were trying to say."
- A flexible and bespoke service, built around you and tailored to your needs
- A peer level career coach chemistry matched to fit you both personally and professionally
- 1:1 care and attention for every individual at every level, with services for senior executives
- The reassurance of shoulder-to-shoulder support for as long as you need it to secure your next opportunity, whatever that may be
- Ongoing support as you settle in to ensure a smooth transition
"I could not recommend Connor more to anyone looking to develop, accelerate or restart and reinvent his or her career. It's all about the people – and you are the right people"
Why buy the Connor way
With over 25 years of expertise, Connor consultants know the marketplace inside-out. We have the deep industry knowledge, understanding and resources to manage even large-scale, global outplacement programmes. We also offer programmes to support individuals in other stages of career transition, from career break returners to those considering retirement.
We're proud to be different to other outplacement companies. When you work with Connor, you receive:
- Face-to-face outplacement support for as long as you need it – our unique promise.
- Tailored outplacement programmes that benefit the individual and the business.
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools, as well as our acclaimed Connor career centre.
Video: Watch Billy Park talk about his experience of Connor's outplacement services.
For more information on our outplacement services in the UK and internationally, please download our brochure.
To understand more about what outplacement is, click here to download our free guide.