Helping board members and senior executives make their next move
At Connor we understand that career transition for senior executives is complex and that’s why we do things differently. Our executive outplacement service is exclusive, confidential and has a track record of helping senior executives to secure the right next opportunity.
While other providers typically offer a time bound service, we take a fundamentally different approach.
We work with you for as long as it takes to find your next opportunity. There is no set number of meetings and no set time duration. This means we are there for you when you need us the most. Whether you are looking to pursue a corporate career, set up in business, establish a portfolio career or not sure what to do next, we have the expertise to make a real difference.
Bespoke, flexible and built around your unique needs
Our executive outplacement service is completely bespoke, flexible and built around your unique needs.
Companies look at recruiting executives in a similar way to acquiring another business. It’s important to demonstrate how you will provide your next employer with a return on investment and reduce their risk.
We will match you to a peer level consultant who has the right experience, style and approach that suits you, we do not leave these things to chance.
How we work with you
Senior executives tell us they get frustrated by many executive outplacement services in London and internationally as they feel they are being processed. Connor’s executive outplacement service is driven by your needs alone. Your skills and experience are unique and our service reflects that. You define success, and we work shoulder to shoulder with you to achieve it.
The benefits to you
- A premium service for executives, where we match you with a peer level consultant, who has held a senior business role.
- A consultant at your level both intellectually and professionally, can act as a mentor and confidant; challenging and honing your thinking.
- A blend of outplacement support, coaching and leadership development. Your consultant will coach you around finessing style and approach.
- Face to face support for as long as it takes for you to secure your next opportunity, delivered at a location that is convenient to you.
- Plus an additional 90 days onboarding support to ensure a successful transition into whatever your next opportunity may be.
- Our service is flexible. If you wish to pursue a corporate career, become a non-executive director, have a portfolio career, establish your own business or plan for retirement we have the expertise to make a difference. If you are considering a range of options, we can help you to make the right choice.
With over 25 years of expertise, Connor consultants know the marketplace inside-out. We have the deep industry knowledge, understanding and resources to manage even large-scale, global outplacement programmes. We also offer programmes to support individuals in other stages of career transition, from career break returners to those considering retirement.
We’re proud to be different to other outplacement companies. When you work with Connor, you receive
- Face-to-face outplacement support for as long as you need it – our unique promise.
- Tailored outplacement programmes that benefit the individual and the business.
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools, as well as our acclaimed Connor career centre.
You’re a high-powered executive. You’ve led teams, departments, and now whole organisations. In short, you get business. Yet when it comes to thinking about your
When employees leave your organisation, voluntarily or otherwise, it can be a difficult time for them, for your remaining employees, and for your HR team.
When your future is up in the air and your career could take a multitude of different directions, it takes a particular focus to ask