Employee & Union Relations
We can facilitate and manage any complex employee and union negotiations when intervention is required
Employee relations covers a broad list of HR subjects from conflict and mediation to collective bargaining and whistleblowing. Our team of experts provide broad sector knowledge offering direction and support with complex and time consuming cases.
How it works:
When you need additional resource or an independent view our Connor team wil :
- Manage external investigations when an organisation requires someone that is independent
- Handle Union Relations issues including collective bargaining, industrial action and forced recognition
- Provide mediation with our network of trained mediators
- Advise on complex issues e.g. Settlement agreements for Senior Leaders up to and including Board members, managing cases which may lead to tribunal or where an employer has received an ET1 tribunal claim
To find out more about what we can do to support your employee and union relations, book a call with one of our experts by completing the form below.
With over 25 years of expertise, Connor consultants know the marketplace inside-out. We have the deep industry knowledge, understanding and resources to manage even large-scale, global outplacement programmes. We also offer programmes to support individuals in other stages of career transition, from career break returners to those considering retirement.
We’re proud to be different to other outplacement companies. When you work with Connor, you receive
- Face-to-face outplacement support for as long as you need it – our unique promise.
- Tailored outplacement programmes that benefit the individual and the business.
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools, as well as our acclaimed Connor career centre.
Allianz / Liverpool Victoria (LV)
Over the last few years businesses, HR departments and employees have changed their expectations around wellbeing, mental health and health and safety – policies and