Coaching for Everyone
We’re on a mission to make coaching accessible to everyone!
Did you know that over 70% of individuals who receive coaching benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills?
We are on a mission to bring the power of coaching to everyone!
For too long, coaching has been reserved for senior individuals, seen as too expensive, considered rigid, or logistically complicated to work across all levels.
Now, all your people can be excited by the transformational impact of coaching.
The team at Connor have developed an easy to buy, simple to deploy, flexible and scalable ‘Coaching for Everyone’ programme, which provides a personalised and professional coaching service to anyone across your organisation who needs it, within a set budget.
Coaching for Everyone
We know that coaching can make a difference to any situation, challenge or goal, so Coaching for Everyone allows you to purchase one solution that is tailored to every individual’s unique needs and requirements. Your people receive the dedicated, bespoke support they want and need, without the logistical challenges of sourcing and managing multiple providers and solutions.
Because we work in coaching time, not ‘number of sessions’, it means that every penny of your budget goes towards actual coaching activity and unleashes the benefits of coaching across your whole organisation. Agile, personalised deployment, clear goals, actionable outputs, and accelerated outcomes, for everyone.
Purchase a flexible ‘pool’ of professional coaching capacity for you or your organisation, accessible by the hour, for a specific group of employees, or for anyone who needs it.
We can extend your own internal coaching capacity or provide you with professional support that you don’t already have in-house.
And, at volume, it’s much more cost effective than you might think. We will work to your budget, whilst ensuring we never compromise on the ingredients that make professional coaching so powerful, starting with the trusting relationship between the coach and coachee. We are so passionate about this that we even have a number of bursary rates to offer each year depending on client circumstances.
- Individuals who need a flexible and cost-effective approach to coaching to focus on specific challenges.
- Selected groups or teams such as talents, HiPo’s or project teams who may be experiencing change and need additional support.
- Organisational upskilling challenges where broad skills development areas have been identified. We can align to your competencies or skills needs and focus our coaching around them.
- Your whole organisation! Helping people to work on specific professional or personal development goals, or as added value through your EAP or benefits programme.
- Offer high quality coaching to anyone who would value or benefit from it.
- Purchase a flexible ‘pool’ of professional coaching capacity for you or your organisation, by the hour, for a specific group of employees or for anyone who needs it.
- Use our same rigorously assessed, qualified and diverse coaches who are professionally supervised and attend regular development.
- Each individual matched with a specific coach based on preferred style and coaching objectives, helping build a trusting and effective relationship.
- Flexibility in allocation of coaching time – a set time per person or flexibility to deliver coaching for whoever most needs it at that time.
Executive Coaching – Will Hall
Leadership coaching with VoicePrint
Leadership coaching – Helen Hare
Leadership coaching – Janine Cole
Want to speak to one of our coaching experts?
Contact us today to see how we can help your business thrive, and people grow, on
01491 414010 or complete the form
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.
The end of the year is a great time to reflect on the achievements, challenges, and goals of your team. It is also a perfect
Life is full of challenges and uncertainties. Sometimes, we may face situations that test our ability to cope and adapt, such as losing a job,
Over the past couple of years the conversation about menopause has slowly started to move more to the mainstream. Thanks to the work of household