Terms & Conditions Harmonisation
We understand the key considerations and risks when changing employees’ terms and conditions
Every business initiative that affects your employees’ terms and conditions requires you to consult with them on change of contract. Deciding whether this is legally possible following a TUPE transfer is tricky. Straightforward, post-transfer harmonisation is simply not possible without risk so we help you work through the options and guide you on the correct processes.
Implementing change at the right time and in the right way needs the right checks to be in place so Connor will:
- Analyse your terms and conditions and provide an advice report on areas where you may wish to focus and how to mitigate risks e.g. gender pay gap, BAME.
- Perform Job Evaluations – We can provide, or recommend, job models to act as a framework against your current terms and conditions. We can also support job evaluation framework implementation.
- Provide planning – We can develop a practical and fully costed short, medium and long-term plan for harmonisation.
- Support Implementation – We can manage or support the terms and conditions harmonisation where required and support with any union engagement when required.
To find out more about what we can do for you to implement contractual changes, book a call with one of our experts. We have deep expertise in change of employee contract and TUPE changes to terms and conditions.
With over 25 years of expertise, Connor consultants know the marketplace inside-out. We have the deep industry knowledge, understanding and resources to manage even large-scale, global outplacement programmes. We also offer programmes to support individuals in other stages of career transition, from career break returners to those considering retirement.
We’re proud to be different to other outplacement companies. When you work with Connor, you receive
- Face-to-face outplacement support for as long as you need it – our unique promise.
- Tailored outplacement programmes that benefit the individual and the business.
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools, as well as our acclaimed Connor career centre.
Leading medical technology company
The end of the year is a great time to reflect on the achievements, challenges, and goals of your team. It is also a perfect
A huge change project is identified. It’s outside of the strategy, the plan, and the budgeted roadmap – or maybe the problem is that none
In July last year I was lucky enough to be a guest at DisruptHR London16.0. It was a great event and took place at the
Like what you've seen?
Contact us today to see how we can help your business thrive, and people grow, on
01491 414010 or complete the form
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.