Reconnecting team for success
Virtual workshops that enable teams through Covid-19 and beyond.
Things have changed. Can we simply ‘switch things back on’ and expect our teams to function as well as they did before? Likely not. So, how has your team managed in this period and what’s next?
How we can help
- Reconnecting teams after a period apart, physically or otherwise
- Re-galvanising and resetting teams with new energy and focus
- Re-engaging and re-integrating team members following furlough
- Readying new teams for success
What it looks like
- 2 x bitesize virtual workshops that fit easily into the working day and boost your team’s success
- Tailored specifically to your team, we will explore areas such as:
- – Stages of ‘disaster’ response in relation to Covid-19
- Temperature check on team’s current state – how they are thinking and feeling
- Neuroscience of resilience and change for the team and individuals within it
- What have we learnt that can make us more successful?
- Strategies for moving forward
- Taking action – ‘re-launching’ with new energy and focus
- Facilitated by expert team coaches and facilitators that specialise in supporting teams through crisis and change…and beyond
- Suitable for teams of any size
Our purpose is to help organisations and their people to evolve and thrive through change. We combine tried and tested human science with inspiring facilitation that unblocks and unlocks team performance.
Having supported many teams navigating complex change or crisis, including the Grenfell team, several NHS London Covid-relief teams, Local Government and International Agency teams, our team coaches have applied this experience to develop a series of impactful sessions that we will tailor to your own team.
We don’t simply run webinars – this is real team coaching that accelerates team success over a matter of weeks rather than months. We look forward to helping you set your team on a positive path for the future.
Historic Royal Palaces
Resilience lessons from a summer staycation
The end of the year is a great time to reflect on the achievements, challenges, and goals of your team. It is also a perfect
Life is full of challenges and uncertainties. Sometimes, we may face situations that test our ability to cope and adapt, such as losing a job,
Over the past couple of years the conversation about menopause has slowly started to move more to the mainstream. Thanks to the work of household
Like what you've seen?
Contact us today to see how we can help your business thrive, and people grow, on
01491 414010 or complete the form
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.