Business Restructuring / Organisation Design
During organisation change we guide you to manage profitability, performance and cost
A successful organisation redesign needs more than just an intention and we understand the challenges and resource requirement of getting business change to be successful and remain successful.
How it works:
We can support restructure or organisation design, providing you guidance where you need it. This can include:
- Reviewing a structure and providing a fresh perspective on its effectiveness
- Reviewing a target operating model and exploring new operating models with organisations e.g. functional, regional, agile
- Creating high level design principles and conducting high level and detailed design
- Creating implementation plans and supporting the implementation of a new structure
To find out more about how we can help with your organisational restructure implementation plan, book a call with one of our experts by completing the form below.
With over 25 years of expertise, Connor consultants know the marketplace inside-out. We have the deep industry knowledge, understanding and resources to manage even large-scale, global outplacement programmes. We also offer programmes to support individuals in other stages of career transition, from career break returners to those considering retirement.
We’re proud to be different to other outplacement companies. When you work with Connor, you receive
- Face-to-face outplacement support for as long as you need it – our unique promise.
- Tailored outplacement programmes that benefit the individual and the business.
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools, as well as our acclaimed Connor career centre.
Leading medical technology company
What does Meta mean and why is the Metaverse virtual world significant in HR technological advancements? The Metaverse is described and defined as a virtual
Members of an HR team will undoubtedly participate in projects on a daily basis, even if relatively small. Whether the team is managing the talent
Like what you've seen?
Contact us today to see how we can help your business thrive, and people grow, on
01491 414010 or complete the form
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.
News from Outplacements
You might think that outplacement is only relevant to employees who are being made redundant or thinking about leaving. Let me share a different perspective.