Outsourced Coaching Partner
Taking control of the quality and cost of coaching for your business
Connor’s Outsourced Coaching Partner Service
We know that your time and employees are your most precious resource, and your investment in coaching can reap significant rewards. We also know that often businesses find themselves with multiple legacy coaching programmes for multiple leaders across the business, frequently unmanaged, unassessed, and with unknown benefits and ROI.
Connor’s outsourced coaching partner service can help you get back in control of quality and cost by harmonising all of your coaching requirements, under one provider. We work with you to project manage the alignment of all external coaching programmes, assess them for quality, align on costs and remove the administration burden for any future coaching requirements. On top of this, we’ll provide anonymised organisational intelligence on a regular basis, giving you a snapshot of sentiment and insights from across your business over time.
Where you don’t have existing coaching contracts already ongoing and are just starting out using coaching for development in your business, we can provide the same level of managed service to make this powerful development tool easy to access and to manage.
Outsourced Coaching Programme
We provide a fully managed service for all your coaching requirements. We can take the pain away from managing multiple coaching contracts across your business, improving quality, consistency, and cost. Remove time consuming admin and gain insightful organisational intelligence reporting.
Many businesses find themselves managing multiple legacy coaching contracts with external providers with little or no control over quality, consistency and cost. We also find some clients prefer a single source for all their coaching needs, mixing executive, team and our adaptive coaching offer, having everything easily manageable and reportable, under one roof. We provide an end-to-end solution including project management and contract harmonisation that puts you in control of your budgets, your quality and your impact.
- Businesses who find themselves with multiple legacy coaching contracts and want to provide a greater level of quality, consistency and cost control.
- Larger organisations who have wide ranging coaching needs across targets groups or specific populations who want a comprehensive and flexible approach to coaching.
- Smaller companies who want to closely manage their coaching provision.
- Anyone who wants to take the administration burden away from the business and have a well managed, high-quality coaching partnership in place.
- Years of experience and hundreds of coaching programmes mean we know the coaching business inside out.
- Coaching that’s tailored to your objectives, outcome focused, rooted in the business and delivering measurable ROI, with clear set-up and review.
- Rigorously assessed, qualified coaches, professionally supervised with regular development, so you can always rely on the highest quality coaching.
- A diverse team of coaches, carefully matched to the client’s professional and personal chemistry to for maximum trust and best outcomes.
- Other options to suit a range of budgets, constructed from a set of tools tailored to fit you, including 360-degree feedback, psychometric tools, job shadowing/observation.
- Regular organisational intelligence reporting, providing a level of cultural insight and sentiment that couldn’t be gathered in any other way.
Coaching is profoundly beneficial in the eyes of companies and individuals who hire a coach, with 99% viewing it as “satisfied or very satisfied.”
– International Coaching Federation (ICF) Global Coaching Client Study
Executive Coaching – Will Hall
Leadership coaching with VoicePrint
Leadership coaching – Helen Hare
Leadership coaching – Janine Cole
The end of the year is a great time to reflect on the achievements, challenges, and goals of your team. It is also a perfect
Life is full of challenges and uncertainties. Sometimes, we may face situations that test our ability to cope and adapt, such as losing a job,
Over the past couple of years the conversation about menopause has slowly started to move more to the mainstream. Thanks to the work of household
Like what you've seen?
Contact us today to see how we can help your business thrive, and people grow, on
01491 414010 or complete the form
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.