What is outplacement? A practical guide for your organisation
Outplacement explained is a short, useful guide on how you can help people who are leaving your organisation.
Dealing with a redundancy or settlement agreement can be tough. Outplacement provides employees who are leaving an organisation with practical career advice and coaching support to help them to make their next move.
Download the guide to find out:
- What is outplacement? A definition of what it is and what it looks like in 2021
- What are the benefits of outplacement for your organisation and your people
- What outplacement costs and how to choose the right outplacement provider.
HR Leader Think Tank: What have we learnt through Covid-19 that we can use to improve our people practices?
In October 2020, Connor brought together a group of HR leaders to discuss what has been learnt so far through the Covid-19 pandemic and how we can apply these learnings to transform our organisations’ people practices for the future.
The Think Tank was co-hosted by Julia Nickless, Director of People Development at Connor and Paula Keen, European HR Director at Elavon. Attending HR leaders came from a wide variety of sectors including not-for-profit, travel and leisure, financial services, commercial property, manufacturing and technology.
HR Leader Think Tank: ‘Returning’ to the workplace – What should we focus upon?
We recently brought together 12 HR leaders, from a variety of organisations and industries, to explore how we can all best support our people in ‘returning’ to the workplace during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Three areas were discussed:
1. What have HR leaders been doing to-date?
2. What are the challenges?
3. What trends have HR leaders noticed and what will be important moving forward in this pandemic?