HR Leader Think Tank
HR Leader Think Tank: ‘Returning’ to the workplace – What should we focus upon?
We recently brought together 12 HR leaders, from a variety of organisations and industries, to explore how we can all best support our people in ‘returning’ to the workplace during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Three areas were discussed:
1. What have HR leaders been doing to-date?
2. What are the challenges?
3. What trends have HR leaders noticed and what will be important moving forward in this pandemic?
A number of topics emerged, including:
- The role of HR
- The role of the line manager
- Changing attitudes and practices around flexible working
- Surveys to gather insight from colleagues
- The impact of furlough
- The psychological and practical aspects of ‘returning’
- Reintegration of employees
- Mental health and wellbeing
- What the ‘workspace’ means and looks like moving forward
- Aligning policies and procedures
- Career defining moments
- Importance of talent management and development
- Defining organisational culture for the future
Download White Paper
Enter your details to download a copy of the White Paper.
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.