We have the experience and scale to support any aspect of employee transfer
Our highly experienced TUPE and employee transfer consultants can support or lead a TUPE IN or Out Process (e.g. where you are divesting part of your business), insourcing or outsourcing services and preparing for any element of a TUPE situation.
We have the resource and scale to support any element of a TUPE project. Whether its volume administration, consultations, or the whole project, we can help you.
How it works:
For larger projects we follow a structured project management approach, typically providing a dedicated project manager. This includes building a project board, project plans, communication and stakeholder engagement plans to ensure that project deliverables are achieved on time, and to budget.
Our team can:
- Conduct due diligence –incoming terms and conditions, and providing advice on measures which cannot be supported due to ETO (economic, technical, organisational) reasons
- Support consultations
- Train your line managers where required
- Manage Q&A’s, and volume administration either on behalf of an organisation or as an extension of your existing HR team
To find out more about what we can do for you throughout your employee transfer / TUPE process, book a call with one of our experts.
With over 25 years of expertise, Connor consultants know the marketplace inside-out. We have the deep industry knowledge, understanding and resources to manage even large-scale, global outplacement programmes. We also offer programmes to support individuals in other stages of career transition, from career break returners to those considering retirement.
We’re proud to be different to other outplacement companies. When you work with Connor, you receive
- Face-to-face outplacement support for as long as you need it – our unique promise.
- Tailored outplacement programmes that benefit the individual and the business.
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools, as well as our acclaimed Connor career centre.
FTSE 100 Travel Brand
Over the last few years businesses, HR departments and employees have changed their expectations around wellbeing, mental health and health and safety – policies and