Online outplacement services - the Connor career centre
The Connor online career centre complements the other elements of our outplacement support. It contains thousands of resources that allow candidates to benefit from the advice of career specialists and tackle the most common career obstacles. It is the equivalent of having a personal career coach.
It is available for the duration of a job search and helps candidates to manage their career development. If you have a login, you can access the Connor career centre by using the link below.
As an outplacement candidate you can use the Connor career centre to:
- understand your career aspirations, preferences and values
- create the best CV
- prepare for interviews
- research companies
- search and apply for jobs.
Specific details of the online career centre are:
- fast access to millions of jobs across 60 countries and easy to set up job alerts
- LinkedIn integration allowing you to see connections in the Connor network who can help with your career development
- a competitive intelligence database giving you insight on all UK PLCs with a turnover of more than £1 million
- a panel of professional career coaches, hiring managers and employers giving you expert advice on careers and employability
- over 500 short courses, expert videos, tutorials and articles covering all the key aspects of employability and career development
- 10 minute assessments & quizzes including motivation, personality and resilience tests – complete with downloadable results – to build your self awareness
- hundreds of videos from hiring managers and career coaches demystifying career challenges and providing you with practical tips to help your job search
- a range of careers tools including a CV builder, interview simulator and elevator pitch creator.