Connor Career Centre
Online outplacement services – the Connor Career Centre
The Connor online career centre complements the other elements of our outplacement support. It contains thousands of resources that allow candidates to benefit from the advice of career specialists and tackle the most common career obstacles. It is the equivalent of having a personal career coach.
Have a login and want to get started? Click here
What is the Connor Career Centre?
The Connor Career Centre is your one-stop-shop for online resources and tools to aid your job search. From tools to help you understand your own career aspirations, to CV creation, company research and interview prep, the Connor Career Centre has a wealth of tools to give you the edge over the competition when planning your next career move.
The Connor Career Centre gives you:
- fast access to millions of jobs across 60 countries and easy to set up job alerts
- LinkedIn integration allowing you to see connections in the Connor network who can help with your career development
- a competitive intelligence database giving you insight on all UK PLCs with a turnover of more than £1 million
- a panel of professional career coaches, hiring managers and employers giving you expert advice on careers and employability
- over 500 short courses, expert videos, tutorials and articles covering all the key aspects of employability and career development
- 10 minute assessments & quizzes including motivation, personality and resilience tests – complete with downloadable results – to build your self awareness
- hundreds of videos from hiring managers and career coaches demystifying career challenges and providing you with practical tips to help your job search
- a range of careers tools including a CV builder, interview simulator and elevator pitch creator.