A practical guide for your organisation.
What is outplacement? A practical guide for your organisation
Outplacement Explained is a short, practical guide to demystify outplacement and explore Connor’s unique approach to supporting people who are leaving your organisation.
Dealing with a redundancy or settlement agreement can be tough. Outplacement provides employees who are leaving an organisation with practical career advice and coaching support to help them to make their next move.
Download the guide to find out:
- What outplacement is, and how it looks and feels to those receiving it
- The benefits of outplacement for your people and your organisation
- How to create a business case for investing in your leavers
Download the guide
Complete your details on the form to download Outplacement Explained: A practical guide for your organisation
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.
Our Indefinite Outplacement Promise
Watch our video to hear why outplacement is more important than ever and how we work with your people.
With over 30 years of expertise, Connor consultants know the marketplace inside-out. We’re proud to be different to other outplacement companies. When you work with Connor, you receive
- Face-to-face outplacement support for as long as you need it – our unique promise.
- Tailored outplacement programmes that benefit the individual and the business.
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools, as well as our acclaimed Connor career centre.
Ready for a conversation now? Contact us to discuss how we can support you and your people.