One to one outplacement
Our one-to-one outplacement services help you sensitively handle the departure of one or more individuals so that you can maintain staff motivation, loyalty and business as usual throughout, bringing crucial stability at a time of change.
NOTE: If you have a large number of employees leaving your organisation, group outplacement may suit you better.
Three levels of service
Connor’s offer is unrivalled in the market. Each service includes bespoke face-to-face and online support until your leavers discover their next opportunity, plus 3 months’ onboarding. Support is always flexible, local and accessible as we come to meet your leavers wherever they prefer.
- For your senior people: all the help they require to choose a new top position, set up a business or a consultancy, or build a portfolio of non-executive directorships.
- Executives appreciate our rigorous chemistry matching process and the ability to select their own peer level consultant with which they wish to work.
- Their consultant will match them both professionally and intellectually, acting as their confidant and mentor, challenging and honing their thinking.
This is a hybrid service, blending additional elements of career coaching and leadership development. Download our brochure for senior executives to find out more.
For employees at manager level, we partner with each individual to tailor a service around their unique needs. Their peer-level career coach will work with them shoulder to shoulder to realise their ideal next move, help them secure it and support them until they’ve settled in.
For staff throughout your organisation: personalised outplacement support to help them secure a rewarding new professional role. Whatever their career goals may be, we have the expertise to make a real difference.
Tools to ensure success
Whatever level your individuals are, the Connor service includes access to a range of practical job search materials, as well as our acclaimed online Connor career centre. This provides them with access to competitive career intelligence, giving your leavers the inside track when it comes to their job search and helping ensure a successful transition.
With over 25 years of expertise, Connor consultants know the marketplace inside-out. We have the deep industry knowledge, understanding and resources to manage even large-scale, global outplacement programmes. We also offer programmes to support individuals in other stages of career transition, from career break returners to those considering retirement.
We’re proud to be different to other outplacement companies. When you work with Connor, you receive
- Face-to-face outplacement support for as long as you need it – our unique promise.
- Tailored outplacement programmes that benefit the individual and the business.
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools, as well as our acclaimed Connor career centre.
A vital ingredient to business success is the importance you place on your customer experience. Making sure your customers go away happy is key to
At Connor we don’t leave the consultant with whom you work with in your career transition or outplacement support to chance. Getting the fit right
There seem to be numerous views as to what makes the ideal Executive CV and lots of ‘experts’ claim to have the holy grail. So