In an ever-more complex work environment, executive leadership coaching enables leaders to perform at their best to lead their organisations in a future-focused, agile and diverse way.
What is executive coaching and who is it for?
Leaders who benefit from executive business coaching include:
- Board-level individuals who want support and challenge with a peer-level coach, giving them opportunity to think and plan.
- Leaders who are technically strong, but want to focus on enhancing and developing their leadership and people skills.
- High-potential “flight risk” executives you want to invest in to retain.
- Leaders experiencing significant stretch in their role or who are under stress.
- Executives promoted to a new role without the right support, struggling to adapt to change or facing project challenges.
“I had recently been promoted to a more strategic role. Connor’s coaching helped me to deal with more ambiguity, a new boss, managing people who used to be my peers and being the only female member of the executive team.”
Why choose Connor
We do executive coaching differently:
- Personalised coaching tailored to your objectives, outcome focused, rooted in the business and delivering measurable ROI.
- Rigorously assessed qualified coaches who are professionally supervised and attend regular development sessions.
- Peer-level coaches carefully matched to each executive’s professional and personal chemistry to ensure they will get the best out of your senior people.
- Programmes to suit a range of budgets, constructed from a set of options tailored to fit you, including 360-degree feedback, psychometric tools such as VoicePrint and job shadowing/observation.
Connor’s personalised coaching is built around each individual. Unlike traditional executive coaching services, with Connor you purchase a ‘pool’ of coaching hours to be used in the way that suits the coaching needs of the executive, giving real in-the-moment learning for sustained, powerful results. Avoid the lag and loss of momentum caused by fixed timetabled sessions.
- Improved resilience, mental toughness, sense of calm and reduced pressure.
- Clear purpose, self-belief and confidence in navigating organisation politics and change.
- Greater strategic thinking, leadership of their people and overall team performance.
- More effective personal impact and ability to influence upwards.
- Decreased risk of losing talent in critical risk roles.
“Coaching quickly became a refreshing part of my working life. It gave me the space and time to be selfish and think about the things that I needed to do to be successful.”
For executive coaching London and executive coaching UK, contact Connor today. We will be happy to explain the benefits for your organisation.