Connor provides outsourced HR services to organisations of all sizes on an international basis – from ambitious start-ups and local companies to FTSE100 brands. Our HR services span the full spectrum from day to day HR support through to complex change projects and we support our clients across the whole employee lifecycle.
Talk to Kate
Do you want to find out more about our HR services and what they cost?
When you would use us:
- You don't have expertise in a particular area
- You don't have the capacity – the time or the people – to manage all your HR issues
- You face challenges that affect your own HR team.
In all the above cases, our support means you can focus on 'business as usual' and benefit from the impartial view of an experienced, pragmatic HR professional.
"We have worked with Connor for a number of years. They are a truly flexible and strategic partner who is there when we need them."
We can provide the following HR services solutions for your organisation:
- HR Flex – day to day HR support, when you need it
- HR projects – from small projects through to complex change projects, eg a complex six-month office relocation
- Interim HR – we provide you with your own dedicated HR professional – or even a team of them.
What we can help you with:
- Appraisals & performance management
- Company change & restructures
- Compensation & benefits
- Disciplinary & grievance
- Employee relations issues
- Employment contracts
- Mediation & conflict resolution
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Policies & procedures
- Redundancy, termination, settlement agreements & exit interviews
- Training & development.
Why Connor? The benefits for your organisation
We don't like to be the centre of attention and therefore our clients say we are excellent at listening, absorbing complex briefs and delivering in the style and manner that is important to them.
We are told that we are "organised but flexible". We work together to design a service and pricing that suits you whether you prefer a daily, monthly or project pattern – you decide.