In an ever-changing world there is increasing pressure on organisations to make the most of their people and less time and resource to do so effectively.
Results-driven HR consulting can be the breakthrough you need when:
- you need expertise in a particular area
- you need extra capacity – the time or the people – to manage all or some of your HR issues
- you face challenges that affect your own HR team.
“What we achieved was miraculous and we couldn't have done this without you. It felt like we were dealing with peers and team members so working with Connor was a totally different consultancy experience.”
Connor offers flexible HR support with experienced, pragmatic HR professionals on hand when you need them. From employment issues such as disciplinaries and grievances, to reviewing your HR processes or having a commercial HR voice in leadership team meetings – Connor can help. We are truly passionate about what we do.
Why choose Connor
- For over 25 years we have been providing outstanding HR services to organisations of all sizes – from SMEs to FTSE100 brands.
- Our partnership with you involves far more than advice – we do the work for you, delivering results so you can get on with running your HR team or your business.
- Our hand-picked team have real-world experience – we have walked in your shoes, having held in-house HR roles, so we understand your priorities and challenges.
- We can provide day-to-day HR services or lead organisational design, people development and change management projects; designing a service that suits you.
Connor can provide a blend of HR consultants with experience across all levels. You may want a day of strategic high level HR direction one week, then a small team of HR Business Partners (HRBPs) for four days the next.
It is rare to find this flexibility in the market but Connor’s network of experts makes it possible. We will provide a squad of dedicated HR professionals who understand your business, people and culture so well that they become part of your inner team. Find out more about accessing HR expertise and support, here.
Contact us today to find out more about human resource management for corporates and HR services for small businesses to help your organisation excel in tough times.