In times of unprecedented levels of volatility, our experts can guide you.
At Connor we can help you improve operational profitability, performance and reduce costs
We can support restructures or organisation design, providing you support where you need it. This can include:
- Reviewing a structure and providing a fresh perspective on its effectiveness
- Reviewing a target operating model and exploring new operating models with organisations e.g. functional, regional, agile
- Creating high level design principles and conducting high level and detailed design
- Creating implementation plans and supporting the implementation of a new structure
To find out more about how we can help with your organisational restructure implementation plan, book a call with one of our experts by completing the form below.
With over 25 years of expertise, Connor consultants know the marketplace inside-out. We have the deep industry knowledge, understanding and resources to manage even large-scale, global outplacement programmes. We also offer programmes to support individuals in other stages of career transition, from career break returners to those considering retirement.
We’re proud to be different to other outplacement companies. When you work with Connor, you receive
- Face-to-face outplacement support for as long as you need it – our unique promise.
- Tailored outplacement programmes that benefit the individual and the business.
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools, as well as our acclaimed Connor career centre.
FTSE 100 Travel Brand
One thing is certain, COVID-19 is changing the way people and organisations are working. Flexible working is normal, home working is not the taboo it
Communication was one of the key topics that we covered at our recent roundtable event in London, Evolve and Thrive: Brexit. Attendees at the round
Like what you've seen?
Contact us today to see how we can help your business thrive, and people grow, on
01491 414010 or complete the form
News from Outplacements
As the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme ends in the coming months more employers are having to look at redundancies as a way to survive. After
You’re a high-powered executive. You’ve led teams, departments, and now whole organisations. In short, you get business. Yet when it comes to thinking about your