In times of unprecedented levels of volatility, our experts can guide you.
At Connor we can help you improve operational profitability, performance and reduce costs
We can support restructures or organisation design, providing you support where you need it. This can include:
- Reviewing a structure and providing a fresh perspective on its effectiveness
- Reviewing a target operating model and exploring new operating models with organisations e.g. functional, regional, agile
- Creating high level design principles and conducting high level and detailed design
- Creating implementation plans and supporting the implementation of a new structure
To find out more about how we can help with your organisational restructure implementation plan, book a call with one of our experts by completing the form below.
With over 25 years of expertise, Connor consultants know the marketplace inside-out. We have the deep industry knowledge, understanding and resources to manage even large-scale, global outplacement programmes. We also offer programmes to support individuals in other stages of career transition, from career break returners to those considering retirement.
We’re proud to be different to other outplacement companies. When you work with Connor, you receive
- Face-to-face outplacement support for as long as you need it – our unique promise.
- Tailored outplacement programmes that benefit the individual and the business.
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools, as well as our acclaimed Connor career centre.
FTSE 100 Travel Brand
The world of HR is having to adapt quickly and as many businesses prepare for the next wave of large-scale redundancies, experts are urging employers
Organisations currently find themselves in an environment where not embracing change can result in facing threats to their very existence. The headwinds of Covid-19, globalisation,
Like what you've seen?
Contact us today to see how we can help your business thrive, and people grow, on
01491 414010 or complete the form
News from Outplacements
You can picture the scene – or indeed you may be living it right now. Your organisation needs to make people redundant, and as part
2021 seems set to be another challenging year for the economy. In the face of so many rapidly changing variables, organisations are faced with continually
You might think that outplacement is only relevant to employees who are being made redundant or thinking about leaving. Let me share a different perspective.