Coaching for Everyone
We’re on a mission to make coaching accessible to everyone!
The pressure on you and your sales continues to be relentless. Consistency of performance in your teams is always going to be critical, but you’ve probably noticed that your talented sales executives are often inconsistent or have dips in their performance, sometimes due to the challenging economic environment, sometimes due to a skill gap. In addition, the squeeze of customer budgets mean that closing sales is tough and extremely competitive. So how do we motivate our sales teams and create an environment for high performing teams?
From talking to many sales leaders, we know that if somebody has one bad month they can tend to question their ability. If they can recover from that, everything’s good, but a bad month can often turn into a dip in confidence which then negatively affects performance, and can become a viscous cycle.
Did you know that over 70% of individuals who receive coaching benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills?
The team at Connor have developed an easy to buy, simple to deploy, flexible and scalable ‘Coaching for Everyone’ programme, which provides a personalised and professional coaching service to sales professionals across your organisation who need it, within a set budget. It can be used to focus on their personal development, build their resilience, career development or as an employee engagement approach to simply invest in your people.
Coaching for Everyone
We know that coaching can make a difference to any situation, challenge or goal. Coaching for Everyone allows you to purchase one solution that is tailored to every individual’s unique needs and requirements. Your sales people receive the dedicated and bespoke support they want and need.
Because we work in coaching time, not ‘number of sessions,’ it means that every penny of your budget goes towards actual coaching activity and unleashes the benefits of coaching across your sales team – agile, personalised deployment, clear goals, actionable outputs, and accelerated outcomes, for everyone.
Purchase a flexible ‘pool’ of professional coaching capacity for you or your team, accessible by the hour, for a specific group of sales people, or for anyone who needs it.
We can extend your own internal coaching capacity or provide you with professional support that you don’t already have in-house.
And, at volume, it’s much more cost effective than you might think. We will work to your budget, whilst ensuring we never compromise on the ingredients that make professional coaching so powerful, starting with the trusting relationship between the coach and coachee. We are so passionate about this that we even have a number of bursary rates to offer each year depending on client circumstances.
- Members of your sales team who need a flexible and cost-effective approach to coaching to focus on specific challenges.
- Upskilling challenges where broad skills development areas have been identified. We can align to your competencies or skills needs and focus our coaching around them.
- Offer high quality coaching to anyone in your sales team who would value or benefit from it.
- Enable your sales people to get back into their stride
- Purchase a flexible ‘pool’ of professional coaching capacity for you or your team, by the hour, for a specific group of employees or for anyone who needs it.
- Use our same rigorously assessed, qualified and diverse coaches who are professionally supervised and attend regular development.
- Each individual matched with a specific coach based on preferred style and coaching objectives, helping build a trusting and effective relationship.
- Flexibility in allocation of coaching time – a set time per person or flexibility to deliver coaching for whoever most needs it at that time.
Executive Coaching – Will Hall
Leadership coaching with VoicePrint
Leadership coaching – Helen Hare
Leadership coaching – Janine Cole
Want to speak to one of our coaching experts?
Contact us today to see how we can help your business thrive, and people grow, on
01491 414010 or complete the form
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.
The end of the year is a great time to reflect on the achievements, challenges, and goals of your team. It is also a perfect
Life is full of challenges and uncertainties. Sometimes, we may face situations that test our ability to cope and adapt, such as losing a job,
Over the past couple of years the conversation about menopause has slowly started to move more to the mainstream. Thanks to the work of household