Team dynamics, behaviours and needs are important and individual to every organisation because their combined efforts get things done. We deliver tailored team coaching, giving you the key outcomes and behavioural changes that you and your team members want.
Talk to Kim
Do you want to find out more about our coaching services and what they cost?
We work with a vast range of teams from boards and executive teams to customer service teams. There are many reasons why we are asked to work with teams - getting to the heart of what the team thinks and needs is critical. This ensures we work with the team exactly where they are and on the themes and topics that will help them move forward.
We have a team of exceptional team coaches, bringing the most up to date practice to team coaching and facilitation. Our approach is based on Lencioni's five dysfunctions of a team and in particular on establishing trust and positive conflict among team members.
Why Connor? The team coaching benefits for your organisation
- Half or full day team coaching sessions facilitated by an experienced team coach
- Our team coach will support and challenge the team to raise their performance, with focus on specific outcomes such as communication, collaboration, ways of working and role modelling
- We create a safe, honest and open session to draw out any challenges the team face, to identify the root causes and develop an action plan to take back into the teams day to day operation.
- Key actions will be identified that can be followed up in further sessions both with or without a team coach
- We are also able to use a range of profiling tools such as VoicePrint or Myers Briggs to give the team insight, should this be relevant.
Which of your teams can we coach?
- New teams
- Teams in transition
- High performing teams wishing to stretch their potential
- Underperforming or dysfunctional teams.
"Right from the start, the engagement was valuable. Connor enabled us all to reflect on our experiences from 2016. It was an emotional, cathartic session. The team committed to the development and improving our individual and collective capabilities."
What coaching tools and techniques can your teams benefit from?
Tools and techniques we can use include:
- Systemic team coaching
- Time to think coaching
- Lencioni high performing teams model
- Neuro linguistic programming
- Spiral dynamics
- Myers Briggs
- VoicePrint for communication, impact and influence.
Please get in touch to understand how we could coach teams at your organisation.