Being an HR Director can feel like a lonely place, especially in the limelight when it comes to supporting huge organisational change. Yet personal development for HR professionals is often overlooked.
Connor offers HRBP training and development, support and networking specifically designed for the unique challenges of the HR function. Grounded in the Ulrich model, our programmes develop the skills, mindset and resilience needed to deliver as a true strategic partner.
“Thank you for all of your support on both an operational, strategic and personal level. The support has been invaluable in strengthening the HR department as a whole.”
Why choose Connor
- Our bespoke human resource development is a game-changer. HR leaders and consultancies usually focus on developing the organisation not themselves. We know the value in your personal development.
- Sustained behavioural change will be genuinely embedded into your organisation using our unique ROI model of talent development.
- Our hand-picked team have real-world experience – we have walked in your shoes, having held in-house careers, so understand your priorities and pitfalls.
- We will listen, mentor and connect you with other HR leaders, helping you develop your HR team to be fit for purpose to lead change.
The HR director and Head of HR role is increasingly complex. Partnering with the CEO and senior management team can be challenging, with strong influencing skills needed to get things done. Our programmes include:
- Diagnosis – helping you get to the heart of a problem so you can choose the best development options.
- Services – such as employee engagement and culture change; talent management, careers and succession planning; HR function health check and development.
“I enjoy these forums because people’s challenges are similar no matter how different our industries and experiences are. It’s refreshing and I feel better.”
HR business partner (HRBP) and HR manager roles may struggle to step out of day-to-day operational work to provide strategic input and mastermind high-value people services. Connor helps them to do this with personal development in two areas:
- Coaching and mentoring – support on topics such as challenge and influence; leadership skills; and strategic thinking. Participants are peer-matched with an experienced coach who also has experience of HR leadership. Six two-hour sessions.
- Development and training – helping HRBPs and managers add greater value and drive a strategic HR agenda to improve business performance. Choose from workshops such as stepping out of the detail and increasing line-management capability; influencing senior colleagues; and resilience and emotional intelligence. Half-day workshops.
Contact Connor today to find out about HRBP training and development to give your HR function the support it needs to flourish.