We support leaders and managers, and anyone across your organisation who needs to build their resilience and adapt to a changing environment.
Our award-nominated content combines a unique blend of human science and practical tools, facilitated by experts in change and resilience.
Modules can be run for teams or mixed groups and are personalised to your specific business challenges and environment. They can be delivered face-to-face or virtually to suit your needs.
For leaders and managers: Leading through change
Your leaders and managers (and change agents) will have the most significant impact on others during change and challenging times. They will be going through their own change journey as well as needing to role model and lead others successfully through transition.
Our ‘Leading through change’ modules are tailored to your particular objectives and help your leaders and managers to:
- Understand their role in leading other through volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity
- Create a change mindset and culture in their team
- Have a clear, compelling and consistent narrative to tell around the organisational change journey
- Remain resilient and help others to be, while changing at pace
- Understand their own change needs, and the needs of others including personal motivators and blockers
- Align their team with the org strategy, protect BAU activities and retain key talent through change and challenging times
- Come away with a tangible ‘change success’ plan that can be implemented immediately
For everyone: Building resilience and adapting through change
Responding to volatility, uncertainly, complexity and ambiguity can leave your people feeling like their resilience levels are running low. This can impact health, mood, productivity and talent retention.
Our ‘Building resilience’ and ‘Adapting through change’ modules are tailored to your particular objectives and help people at all levels to:
- Explore what resilience is, what impacts it and how to build it
- Understand the process of change – focusing on what is ending and moving towards new beginnings
- Examine what’s within our control and influence, and where we should focus our energy
- Understand the concept of ‘re-framing’ and adapting to our changing world
- Focus on personal and organisational objectives during ambiguity
- Develop personal strategies to thrive during change and challenging times
These modules are supported by a range of innovative embedding activities such as adaptive coaching.
"This is the best money I've spent. The whole team now act in a controlled, confident manner with visitors."
"The workshop has certainly given me a new way of thinking and recognition of things I can’t change but can approach from a new and different perspective." -
The benefits for your organisation
By proactively supporting your people with a specific change or ongoing ambiguity rather than leaving it up to chance, you can:
- Build resilient leadership, thinking, mindset and behaviours
- Retain key talent through challenging times
- Equip your people with a positive change mindset and a personal toolkit to lead and adapt through change
- Enable your people to visualise and move towards positive outcomes and a brighter future rather than be limited by fear
- Build awareness of psychological and emotional reactions in oneself and others
- Smooth bumps in engagement, productivity and performance
“We saw an instant change in beliefs and behaviours.”
“What we achieved was miraculous and we couldn't have done this without you.”
"This was a safe space in which to invest thoughts, feelings and emotions during a really challenging and difficult period of change. Also the facilitator was empathetic and able to recognise when to change track and give us time to reflect and look at ways to change perspective on our thinking."
Related case studies
- Find out how we helped Hampton Court Palace’s customer-facing teams to handle 300,000 guests and remain resilient - click here to read the case study