Leadership and executive team development allows high-performing teams to stretch their potential, new teams to unite, teams in transition to align to the same goals, and underperforming or dysfunctional teams to work productively.
When team leaders change or an organisation embarks on a fresh strategic direction, you also have a golden opportunity to improve team culture and engagement.
Exceptional leadership team coaching
Connor’s experts will help your senior teams and executive board to lead the business more effectively, confidently and inspiringly. Our exceptional range of team coaches are specifically trained to get the best out of leadership teams. Having held executive roles in organisations themselves, they can relate to your challenges.
We have replaced conventional raft-building team days with deep-rooted scientific coaching skills around mindset and behaviour. We deploy our acclaimed human touch to develop agile leaders equipped to build their organisation’s reputation, make it fit for the future and embed long-lasting change.
“My team came away with a new level of drive and commitment. I’m amazed at the difference it has made to the team’s overall performance and our bottom line.”
Why choose Connor
- For lasting behavioural change we really get to know your team, build relationships, feel part of it and tailor our programmes to team outcomes.
- Safe, honest and open sessions to draw out challenges, identify root causes and develop an action plan that can be embedded in the team’s daily operation.
- Progressive team leadership development over a period of weeks or months with half or full-day team coaching sessions.
- We offer VoicePrint, a unique tool that explores the impact of tone of voice and choice of words to improve influence and team performance.
- Smarter than the traditional “classroom” approach, our leadership and team development allows you to measure and demonstrate ROI.
“Connor provided an outstanding programme of development for our senior people including every member of our board.”
Speak to one of our experts today to learn more about how we can support you. We will be happy to explain the process of executive team development and how you will benefit.