Whatever challenges you are up against, coaching enables your people to perform at their best, thrive despite change and rebuild their confidence. Coaching is a different science to mentoring, which provides practical guidance and tips.
What is professional coaching and who is it for?
People who benefit from coaching development include:
- Individuals who want support and challenge with a peer-level coach, giving them time to think and plan.
- Managers who are technically strong, but want to enhance and develop their people and influencing skills.
- High-potential “flight risk” employees you want to invest in to retain.
- People experiencing significant stretch in their role or under stress.
- Individuals promoted to a new role without the right support, struggling to adapt to change or facing project challenges.
“Connor show a real passion for what they do and truly care about the people they work with. I would highly recommend them.”
Why choose Connor
Connor’s business coaching courses are unique:
- Personalised coaching tailored to your objectives, outcome focused, rooted in the business and delivering measurable ROI.
- Rigorously assessed qualified coaches who are professionally supervised and attend regular development sessions.
- Peer-level coaches carefully matched to each executive’s professional and personal chemistry to ensure they will get the best out of your senior people.
- Programmes to suit a range of budgets, constructed from a set of options tailored to fit you, including 360-degree feedback, psychometric tools such as VoicePrint and job shadowing/observation.
Our coaching is different because it is underpinned by the outcomes your people want to achieve. We provide them with a safe place to think, reflect and change, whilst offering the right level of challenge – supporting individuals outside their comfort zone.
Connor’s personalised coaching is built around each individual. Unlike traditional coaching services, with Connor you can purchase a ‘pool’ of coaching hours to be used to match the coaching needs of the executive, giving real in-the-moment learning for sustained, powerful results.
“We had promoted our best technical and sales people and recognised we could make improvements to the support we gave them. We developed and improved their capabilities by investing in Connor coaching as a core discipline of the management role.”
For management coaching and business coaching UK, contact Connor today. We will be happy to explain the benefits for your organisation.