Retirement is complex. It can be voluntary or involuntary, gradual or sudden and it can be temporary or permanent. Employees who are leaving an organisation will be thinking about their options and retirement can be one of them.
Talk to Sue
Do you want to find out more about retirement coaching and what it costs?
Connor offers retirement coaching to help people to decide what they are going to do with the rest of their life and develop an action plan to achieve it.
Why Connor? Retirement coaching benefits for your people
- A half or full day workshop for up to ten people
- Typically delivered at your office or a suitable local venue
- Delivered by consultants who have specific knowledge and experience of your industry and have the right style and personality for your organisation
- Ongoing support by telephone and email
- Access to the Connor network and the online Connor Career Centre.
What is the process? The six steps of retirement planning
- What does retirement mean to me?
- What are my values and motivations?
- Thinking ahead to retirement
- What are you going to do with the rest of your life?
- What resources do you have and what do you need?
- Bringing it all together – your action plan.
What does retirement coaching cost?
We treat all of your people as individuals and our prices reflect that. Call us now for a quote based on your specific requirements.