Group outplacement is a simple, affordable way to provide career support for people who are leaving your organisation.
Talk to Sue
Do you want to find out more about our outplacement services and what they cost?
We have distilled all of our outplacement experience to design an interactive, practical and flexible workshop and follow up solution. People who attend these will have the skills and the confidence to be successful when searching for their next role.
Why Connor? Group outplacement benefits for your people
- A full or part day workshop for up to ten people
- Typically delivered at your office or a suitable local venue
- Delivered by consultants who have specific knowledge and experience of your industry and have the right style and personality for your organisation
- Ongoing support by telephone and email
- Access to the Connor network and the online Connor Career Centre.
When a department is outsourced, this solution can help a group of affected employees. Read case study.
Connor group outplacement is provided in three simple steps:
- Pre workshop communication support
- The outplacement workshop
- Follow up support.
What does group outplacement cost?
We treat all of your people as individuals and our prices reflect that. Call us now for a quote based on your specific requirements.
What is outplacement? A practical guide for your organisation
Outplacement explained is a short, useful guide on how you can help people who are leaving your organisation.