Outplacement provides employees who are leaving your organisation with practical career advice and coaching support to help them to make their next move. Our outplacement service can support you on a local, national and international basis.
Talk to Sue
Do you want to find out more about our outplacement services and what they cost?
Some providers just don't give you a personal service every time. Your partnership with Connor will be different – your people will receive individual care and attention.
Topics that are covered by our outplacement service include: career planning; CV writing and LinkedIn; targeting the job market; interview preparation; job offer and salary and benefits negotiation; and onboarding – the process of adjusting to life in a new role.
Why Connor? The benefits for your people
- We deliver a personal outplacement service that is built around the specific needs of your people
- We work with your people for as long as it takes them to find their next role – there is no limit to the number of meetings and no set time duration
- We match your people with the right consultant – we will ensure they have the right professional and personal chemistry
- We help your people with their next career move – our onboarding helps your people in the first three months in their next role so they perform better, faster.
Why Connor? The benefits for your organisation
- We help you to do what's consistent with your organisation's values and do the right thing for your people
- We preserve your reputation with leavers and those who stay with your organisation
- We help increase productivity during periods of change
- We can support you on a local, national and international basis – we have experience of managing large scale, global outplacement programmes.
We can provide: one to one outplacement support, which is popular for senior executives and individuals; group outplacement; or a flexible solution based on your requirements. Take a look at what's included in each case:
Flexible, personal support to those facing a career change:
This approach works well when one of your people faces a compromise agreement or redundancy situation. Read case study.
A cost-effective way to provide outplacement support to a number of people from your organisation:
When a department is outsourced, this solution can help a group of affected employees. Read case study.
A personalised solution so you choose what to offer your people. Your options can include but are not limited to:
If you are closing or relocating an entire office, you may wish to consider this type of approach for your people. Read case study.
What does outplacement cost?
We treat all of your people as individuals and our prices reflect that. Call us now for a quote based on your specific requirements.
"Connor shows a passion for what it does and truly cares about the individuals they work with. I would definitely recommend them."