Dealing with a redundancy or settlement agreement can be tough. Connor provides you with practical career advice and coaching support to help you move on quickly and confidently. We understand the job market and we get you the right next role.
Talk to Sue
Do you want to find out more about our outplacement services and what they cost?
Some providers just don't give you a personal service every time. Your partnership with Connor will be different – you will receive individual care and attention. Our outplacement support is personal and based around your needs. It will include: deciding what you want to do next, your CV and LinkedIn, finding jobs, interview preparation, your offers and negotiations and onboarding – helping you to be successful in your next role. We support employer funded and self funded outplacement candidates.
"You may want to look for a similar role, a different one or do something else such as start your own business, become a non-executive director, take a career break or plan for retirement. Don't worry if you don't know, we're here to help you."
Why Connor? The benefits for you
- One to one outplacement support built around you – everyone has a career but yours is unique and our service reflects that
- We work with you for as long as it takes you to make your next career move – there is no set time duration and no limit to the number of meetings
- You will be matched with the right consultant – we listen to how you like to work to ensure you’ll have the right professional and personal chemistry
- Your consultant will come to you for face to face meetings at a time and location that suits you
- Our support continues when you make your next career move – our onboarding helps you in the first three months so you adjust quickly to life in your new role.
What does outplacement cost?
We treat all of our candidates as individuals and our prices reflect that and Talk to us today for a quote based on your specific requirements.
"I couldn't have got this job without Connor's help. I'd recommend you to anybody."