Unusually for an organisational design consultancy, we are equally as adept at handling both the design and delivery phases of programmes.
Connor’s passion for people adds value at every step of a change journey.
“You have been immense and fundamental to the success of the business and I have nothing but praise for Connor.”
The stages of designing change
The Connor difference: We support you in defining your business case for change in readiness for board / senior decision maker approval. We can review your current ‘as is’ and support you in defining your vision ‘to be’ to set you up to be able to fulfil your business and people strategy. This can include an executive summary / report with strategic imperatives and objectives, cost benefit analysis, types of organisational structure, risks and mitigation options.
The Connor difference: Organisation design involves reviewing your organisation’s methods and challenges to pinpoint what works and what is failing, designing the path to achieve change, then connecting and engaging with your teams to embed it. We support you in designing the change; reviewing and mapping business structures and roles to strategic priorities, identifying interdependencies and undertaking impact analysis, helping you define how to measure your success and return on investment.
- Assessing the need for change
- What are the challenges affecting your company and what opportunities are there to solve them?
- Identification of interdependencies
- Organisational structure impact analysis: impact of proposed solution on process, customer, people, sales, profit etc.
- Advice on hierarchical structure advantages and disadvantages, flat organisational structure and functional organisational structure
- Implementation assessment: sponsorship / skills and capability requirement / organisational barriers
- Timeline and key stages
- Investment requirements and predicted returns (ROI)
- Risks and mitigation
Why choose Connor
Designing change is all about strategic thinking, helping our customers with influencing key stakeholders, facilitating discussions and building a vision, plus technical knowledge of organisation design if required. Working with Connor brings the following benefits:
- Expertise: our hand-picked team have real-world experience – we have walked in your shoes, having held in-house careers, so understand your priorities and challenges.
- Flexibility: we scale up and down in line with your needs, all contracts are flexible and because most change projects are works in progress, we know how to dovetail.
- Transparent with the How and the What: we provide clear timesheets, demystify the stages of change to build strong bonds of trust.
- Agile methodology: we bring in the right people with the right skill sets at the right time, saving you money by eliminating duplication.
What does designing change cost?
We believe in flexible contracts you can end when you wish, and we share fee rates to set industry best practice on transparency.Talk to us today for a quote based on your specific requirements.