Connor can partner with you to successfully relocate your whole offices or a small number of executives; we devote the same care and attention to both.
- Minimise risk. Benefit from our deep experience of relocations to identify legal, commercial and operational people-related risks and mitigation options.
- Maximum value for money. Enjoy specialist HR project management expertise at an affordable cost, paying only for what you need when you need it.
- Deploy five-star communications to engage key stakeholders and employees throughout, reducing resistance and increasing buy-in.
“The Connor team was very collaborative and customer orientated. The process was as smooth as it can be. Not a single grievance or employee appeal against the decisions which is a staggering statistic.”
- Impact assessment for business relocation
- Implementation planning
- Employee relocation representatives (if applicable)
- Consultation and communication
- Business relocation implementation
- People-first impact assessments (from employee travel costs to retention proposals for key personnel) improve budgeting and effective business planning.
- Facilitate Board / senior stakeholder decision making.
- Increase the chances of successful and compliant delivery of your project to budget.
- Mitigate risk of ‘failure to consult’. Independence of employee rep nomination and election strengthens defence of any legal challenge.
- Management of all communication including Q&As, blog content and intranet areas dedicated to the relocation, with help to resolve any contentious issues.
- Our ‘new location familiarisation’ briefings (‘What to do on day 1’ then regular updates) reduce distraction and promote peak performance as soon as possible.
- Foster best possible business continuity for customers and embed ongoing continuous improvement.
To find out more about how we can help with an office relocation project management plan, executive relocations and office relocation employee rights, book a call with one of our experts.