Connor can shoulder the hard work, providing strategic support and operational help, as well as advice on sensitive public relations aspects. It is where our 25-year track record and deep expertise in this field really bare fruit.
- Our vast M&A experience gives us pinpoint understanding of commercial and operational risks, enabling us to act as your ‘trusted advisor’: we deliver what fits your organisation, not what the textbooks say you need.
- You choose between outsourcing completely to Connor or a combined internal / external team. You stay in full control either way.
- Our ‘squad’ approach eliminates weak points, and you can increase / decrease your use of our expertise as your project requires.
- We learn your cultural nuances so we can act as part of your M&A strategy team.
“The biggest compliment I can give is that you are indeed a trusted partner. Trust has been established between Connor and our employees and between Connor and the HR team.”
- Managing due diligence
- Organisational design planning
- We liaise with the potential buyer or acquired business on your behalf to ease data transfer.
- Improved negotiating position through a full understanding of all people-related risks.
- Reduced commercial risk, particularly in the costly areas of pensions and redundancy entitlements.
- Plug gaps in internal HR teams: add expertise and capacity to fit around your existing resource or outsource the work to maintain your team’s focus on business as usual.
- Understand the impact of your future plans on employees pre-sale.
- Improve retention as well as headcount reduction budgeting.
- Gain competitive edge against other bidders with five-star communication materials that convey a strong organisational culture and clarify impact on employees.
To find out more about what we can do for you throughout your merger or acquisition, book a call with one of our experts.