Crucially, whether it is a change to company car policy or to working hours, how you approach and manage it will have an impact on productivity, engagement and retention … and ultimately the bottom line.
We work with you to ensure the change is quickly accepted and embedded smoothly with positive impact on your business.
- Maximum value for money. Enjoy specialist HR expertise at an affordable cost, paying only for what you need when you need it.
- Deploy five-star communications to engage employees, maintaining morale and motivation through change of contract.
- Reduce commercial risk and increase the chances of successful and compliant delivery of your project to budget.
- Supporting you in creating the business case for changing contract terms
- Data analysis and preparation
- Implementation planning
- Employee representative election and training
- Consultation process for change of contract and communication
- Maintaining morale and motivation through change
- Support in defining your business case for board / senior decision maker approval reduces the burden on key sponsors.
- Establish and upskill employee reps for collective consultation (if 20+ people are at risk of redundancy) mitigates the risk of ‘failure to consult’.
- Management of all communication including Q&As, blog content and intranet areas dedicated to redundancies, with help to resolve any contentious issues.
- Plug gaps in internal HR teams: add expertise and capacity to allow your team to maintain focus on business as usual.
- Increase morale, engagement and retention, leaving your organisation stronger and more resilient.
To find out more about what we can do for you to implement contractual changes, book a call with one of our experts. We have deep expertise in change of employee contract and TUPE changes to terms and conditions.