Change is unavoidable, and managed effectively it can be the springboard your business needs to achieve the tougher goals ahead.
Connor’s unrivalled experts will give you the vital edge.
“Whenever we reach out to Connor they always deliver with great flexibility, pragmatism and enthusiasm.”
The Connor difference
Connor has deep expertise in both organisational design consulting and change management consulting - but in partnership with you we can go far beyond consultancy. We can support you over your entire change journey to plan, land and embed change with your teams – your greatest asset in ensuring your organisation is fit for the future. Our expertise spans:
- Identifying your success metrics and helping you to build the business case including the potential return on investment
- Reviewing your Target Operating Model and organisation design
- Protecting and enhancing your organisational culture through the change journey
- Undertaking due diligence when required
- Ensuring your change programme is on track through programme and project management, using approaches such as agile methodology
- Preparing for, launching and undertaking consultation led change
- Designing informative and engaging people change communications to bring your teams with you on your journey
- Collating and sharing management information and insight throughout the change project
- Designing and delivering “Survive and Thrive” workshops. These are geared towards re-engaging workforces and strengthening in-house resilience in times of change or amid re-structuring.
Three reasons to choose Connor
- We love to do the doing as well as the deep thinking – we bring in a squad of people experts with the technical knowledge and cultural fit to match your needs. (We’re not “consultants” who dream up a plan then leave before the hard work starts).
- Outcomes focused – with clear SLAs, weekly reporting and regular reviews there are no surprises. We strip complexity down to simple steps your people can buy into, something that is reassuring for your teams and your organisation.
- Our style – personal, passionate and authentic at all times, Connor delivers creative and resolutely pragmatic solutions. Our agile support enables change quickly, leaving you free to focus on leading your business forwards.
Connor is small enough to provide the personal touch essential to success, we also have over a 25-year track record in business culture that gives us the experience to handle large, difficult projects.
Connor has exceptional programme and project management expertise in areas such as mergers & acquisitions, relocation, employee transfers (TUPE), restructures, redundancy, complex contract changes, as well as delivering change within a HR function.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you with organisational change, organisational design and a bespoke change management process.