What we do
Connor provides HR Advice to many employers on an on-going basis, where we provide a dedicated HR contact to call whenever a situation arises.
Our services include:
- Providing proactive updates on upcoming employment law, guidance on how to implement those change and tips on how other organisations are approaching the changes e.g. Furlough, Short Time Working, Lay Off’s
- Providing FREE tools and templates e.g. policies for home and flexible working, business continuity planning and up to date template letters e.g. TUPE/ Redundancy
- Respond to ad hoc HR queries and providing bespoke content for clients which meets their tone of voice e.g. Handbooks, policies, templates.
“For 5+ years Connor supported us on all aspects of help on employment issues……. you have been succinct and accurate with your advice in every case, and this has helped us to make decisions which have better served our staff and company. You don’t just advise but also do the doing and your breadth of HR expertise is business relevant meaning work is done faster, saving my business money”
Director of Finance EMEA
High growth Technology company
4 reasons to choose Connor
- We have been in your shoes facing similar situations. All our people have had real HR jobs in the real world. We are not career consultants reading from a policy manual in a call centre.
- We allocate to you HR practitioners who are one level higher than what is required to deliver the work you need completing. This means that they have done this type of work before and can deliver solutions more quickly saving you money.
- Our HR practitioners have the back-up from fellow Connor experts so that we use the breadth of our talent pool to deliver practical solutions to you. However, you only pay for the one person not for the pool of expertise within Connor.
- We have 28 years of developing IP, tools, and templates and so we rarely have to start from scratch saving you money.
Contact us today to find out more about human resource management for corporates and HR services for small businesses to help your organisation excel in tough times.