Free Access to The Connor Career Centre
Free Access to The Connor Career Centre – Supporting our network in trying times
Thousands of industries have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. At Connor, we are passionate about supporting individuals through times of change but we understand that many will not have access to the tools they need to support them through such challenging times. We would like to extend our support to those who need it most by offering access to our online career support tool free of charge.
What is the Connor Career Centre?
Your free of charge access to the Connor Career Centre is available for 3 months and can help you to:
- understand your career aspirations, preferences & values
- create the best CV
- prepare for interviews
- research companies
- search & apply for jobs.
Our Connor Career Centre also includes the following functionality:
- Access to millions of advertised jobs and easy to set up job alerts
- A panel of professional career coaches, hiring managers and employers giving expert advice on careers and employability
- Over 500 short courses, videos, tutorials and articles
- 10-minute assessments & quizzes including motivation, personality and resilience tests (complete with downloadable results) to build self-awareness
- Hundreds of videos from hiring managers and career coaches, demystifying career challenges and providing practical tips to help with job searching
- A range of careers tools including a CV builder, interview simulator and elevator pitch creator
Please complete the contact form on this page to request your free of charge access to the Connor Career Centre.