Connor Community Matters
Hello all and welcome to Connor Community Matters.
We have created this platform for you, our valued customers and Associates in order to access free content to help you with your HR needs. You can find items such as a Business Continuity Plan template, guidance on Furlough (and relevant template letters) and policy templates including; working from home, flexibility working and much more! We are always developing and collecting content, so keep checking back…and feel free to come to us with suggestions as to what you’d like to see here!
We hope you enjoy Connor Community Matters, and thank you for being part of the Connor family. We look forward to our next conversation.
- Guide to lay-offs and Short term working
- Covid-19 Job retention scheme FAQ
- Homeworking policy template
- Lone working policy template
- Covid-19 Furlough notification letter template (when you have a lay-off)
- Covid-19 Furlough notification letter template (when you need consent)
- Covid-19 initial discussions template (Furlough or redundancy)
- Lay-off short time working letter template
- Business continuity plan template option 1
- Business continuity plan template option 2
- Business continuity checklist
- Business continuity planning guidance notes
- Risk Assessment for Return to Work following Coronavirus
- CIPD Coronavirus (Covid-19): Returning to work guide
- Returning to work in the time of Coronavirus: Legal duties and solutions
- Redundancy selection criteria template
- A new letter template for placing staff on flexible furlough
- Moving forward in our new normal
- Learning as we go: Furlough tips for Leaders and HR professionals
- Why slowing down can speed up your job search
- Information overload: Is coaching the golden key for talent & development leaders right now?
- Connor’s TOP 3 Tips to REMOTE Consultation / hearings
- Bringing teams back together in a compassionate and thoughtful way
- 10 ways to restore work life balance whilst remote working
- How to land a job in tough job market
- Why ‘as long as it takes’ outplacement support is now more important than ever
- A new era for managers in the world of virtual working
- Retaining vital talent through supporting parental returners
- Staying resilient during your job search
- Confessions of redundancy ‘survivor.’
- What are the benefits to an organisation of using outplacement services?
- Why is organisational change management important to your organisation?
- HR DataHub: Covid-19 HR Benchmarking Survey
- CIPD: Coronavirus (COVID-19): employer response guide
- Government Guidance: Claiming back Statutory Sick Pay paid to employees due to coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Government Guidance for school closures
- Government Guidance for time off to care for dependants
- Government Guidance to parental leave
- Government Guidance for Sick pay from day one for those affected by coronavirus
- Government Guidance: Claiming for your employee’s wages through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Advice to support mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak
- Covid-19 and the cooped-up culture
- Government Guidance: Covid-19 – What you can and can’t do
- Government Guidance to get people back to work
- Working safely during COVID-19 in offices and contact centres – Government Guidance for employers, employees and the self-employed
- HR DataHub Covid-19 HR Benchmarking Report
- HR DataHub Covid-19 Impact on Businesses and their People
- HR DataHub People Costs Efficiency Mapper
- CIPD Returning to the workplace planner
- The Remote playbook
- CIPD Impact of Covid-19 on working lives report findings
- CIPD Furlough FAQs
- FAQs on managing employees who have been instructed to self-isolate by the NHS test and trace service
- Reopen your business safely during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- CIPD guide to managing employees moving to part-time work
- Updated Covid-19 advice from the CIPD for UK employers
- CIPD Protecting your workforce FAQs
- Updated CIPD Coronavirus Factsheet
- Protecting your workforce FAQs
Connor has been working closely with Award Winning Solicitors, Crossland, for 15+ years. Crossland take the effort to really understand your business drivers reaching pragmatic legal solutions that make commercial sense. Click here to find out more about their services and a useful Q&A on the Covid-19 job retention scheme.
- HR Grapevine: Benchmarking the HR response to Coronavirus
- New-look job retention scheme – what’s the detail now it’s been announced?
- Making redundancies during Covid-19
- What lessons can COVID-19 teach us about organisational change?
- A vision of work in a post-COVID-19
- How should employers approach redundancies over the coming months?
- What do the government’s new reopening guidelines mean for employers?
- Where will we work post Covid-19?
- Maintaining diversity and inclusion efforts during Covid-19
- Chancellor announces temporary job creation scheme for under-25s
- How to combat survivor syndrome at work
- Where will we work post Covid-19?
- Employers must act to restore their workforce’s mental wellbeing
- Why we need to build better workplaces for everyone after Covid-19
- Could employers be obliged to pay the full wages of self-isolating staff?
- Covid redundancies will exceed anything seen in ‘at least a generation’, study suggests
- Six tips to avoid being overwhelmed with job applications
- How will the job support scheme actually work?
- How to avoid an ‘autumn of angst’ as furloughed staff return
- Government announces £2.5bn lifelong learning package