Webinar: Leading and Managing in a Hybrid World
Leading and Managing in a Hybrid World
Whether you call it hybrid, agile or blended working, one thing is for sure – the traditional business model that includes the daily commute to work is over. Recent research suggests that 83% of employees are looking to work in a hybrid way and one of the top priorities for HR professionals and people centric organisations in 2022 is to develop a successful hybrid environment that drives the future world of work.
With open vacancies in the job market at its highest ever level, many organisations are starting to recognise just how critical a hybrid working model is to attract and retain talent. This requires a fundamental shift in thinking to reinvent the future working environment and its no wonder hybrid working is being seen as the 5th Industrial revolution.
Listen to this on-demand webinar to hear how our industry experts and business leaders are approaching the move to hybrid including;
- Why the pandemic has accelerated what was inevitable with hybrid working
- The six core elements that must be in place to make hybrid working a success
- Where outdated management principles and leadership need to change to lead hybrid working effectively
- How to keep productivity and performance high whilst developing the behaviours required to create a healthy and sustainable hybrid culture
- How to create a fundamental shift in mindset and behavioural change that really delivers long term success
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.