We provide a wide range of HR specialists who support you on an interim basis, often at short notice. Our pool of qualified professionals includes board level HR directors, heads of HR, senior HR business partners, HR managers plus senior HR specialists.
Talk to Kate
Are you looking to find an HR interim at short notice and want to find the right person with the skills that fit your culture?
Our interims combine generalist and specialist skill sets and can assist across the entire HR spectrum, whatever your need. Your interim HR director or manager will bring experience, objectivity and a determination to get the job done.
When you would need interim HR support?
Interim is a flexible way of managing your workload, whatever length of engagement you require. We can support your organisation so you don't have to make a long term commitment to hire a new employee. You may need support in any of the following situations:
- An interim HR can be used in an emergency where you need an extra pair of hands
- You may be a start-up that needs an experienced HR individual to set-up your HR function from scratch
- You may be going through an acquisition and want to bring in an experienced mergers & acquisitons expert who has extensive TUPE experience
- A restructuring is required and you want to mitigate risk and ensure that you bring in an interim who can balance the needs of staying legally compliant, while making common sense business decisions
- If someone is leaving or has left you, we can provide someone to hold the fort and then hire a full-time replacement.
"Thank you for all your support on an operational, strategic and personal level. It has been invaluable in strengthening the HR department as a whole."
Why Connor? The benefits for your organisation
From our experience we have found that the overall quality of temporary or agency staff in the market is poor. Our approach to HR interims is refreshingly different:
- The right HR interim for you. Our pool of HR interims have all been carefully recruited, onboarded and trained in our approach - they are not anonymous names on a database. Our HR interims have a long history of working with Connor, so we can vouch for their skills and their work approach. This means that we ensure that the right interim is chosen that best fits your business identity, your culture and the work assignments that need to be tackled.
- We know what good looks like. As an HR consultancy we specialise in HR and have access to a powerful network of HR professionals, many who have been personally recommended to us.
- Access to our tools and intellectual property. Connor HR interims are fully supported by us. We provide them with the tools, materials and insight to help them do the best job for you. We have been in business for over 25 years, which means that you don't just employ an interim - you get the backing of a professional, credible HR consultancy with access to a network of experts across the UK at no extra charge.
- Customer service. When our HR interim engages with you we start by agreeing a service level agreement with clear outcomes and success criteria. We allocate to you a client partner who ensures that we deliver what you have bought. We hold regular review meetings to ensure that we are staying on-track. Our clients really appreciate this personal approach.
- Results orientated. Our talented HR interims are results orientated and used to working towards specific goals and delivering to a deadline. We aim to provide you candidates, who are slightly more experienced than the role brief, so that they can deliver more quickly to a higher standard.