An HR Audit is your opportunity to look under the hood of all your HR work to evaluate what is going well, what needs attention and any fundamental gaps or risks that could undermine your organisation’s future.
Why choose Connor
- A wealth of HR consulting knowledge and experience, coupled with a fresh view, to complete a thorough analysis of your HR processes, policies and ways of working.
- Proven in-house tools and methodology to provide detailed recommendations giving you clarity of focus on short, medium and longer term HR priorities.
- Ongoing support as required to help you build management capability, develop your own in-house processes or boost your HR team with specific expertise.
“Connor’s advice is clear, pragmatic and timely, backed with a real sense that they understand our organisation and the issues we face.”
What does an HR audit involve?
Our three-stage HR audit can be carried out either as a one-off or as part of our initial work to drive areas of HR focus at the start of a longer-term relationship:
- Detailed analysis: data gathering, review of documentation and 1:1 interviews with key stakeholders and team members.
- Presentation of high-level and detailed findings, which prioritise all high-risk results to be addressed via a red, green and amber system.
- Recommendations for action across multiple areas ranging from contracts of employment to talent management, values and culture to leadership communication.
If you decide to change your HR function following your HR audit, we can support you with our 'Changing your HR structure' service.
To upskill your HR team, you will find useful information about our HR development services here.
For smaller companies with no need for a full or part-time HR person, we can offer a dedicated HR professional to manage and deliver your HR work for a number of hours/days per week or month.
Contact us today to find out more about HR audits and tap into 25 years of expertise from Connor HR consultancy services UK.