Download our case study
For 2 years we have had the pleasure of supporting the Met Police with our unique Parental Returners Programme known as met baby, to support new parents and those growing their families within the organisation.
The Met has been working towards getting ‘ahead of the game’ as a forward thinking and inclusive organisation, supporting women at key moments in their lives and careers and helping facilitate a wider and much needed change of voice that speaks to every expectant/new parent, not just women – from adoption, to surrogacy, same sex couples and fathers.
They are actively invested in providing support in their unique 24/7 environment, supporting new parents with flexible working and agility in a front line 24/7 service role.
Through professional and personal development elements made available to all expectant/new and transitioning parents via the met baby programme, we have been working closely with the Met Police HR team and advocate groups to design and then deliver a fully tailored support programme, including key elements such as:
- One-to-one transition coaching for parents starting or growing their families
- ‘Preparation workshops’ for those planning parental leave
- ‘Returner’ workshop for returning parents
- Workshops to support confidence, communication, personal sense of identity, resilience, change management, personal and career development
- Tailored guidance video and resource for line managers
- Supporting webinars and resources for the app
Click here to download our full case study and read more about how we have been supporting new and transitioning parents, and the impact this has had on the business, talent retention, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion.
If you would like to discuss our parental transition support services in more detail, complete the contact form at the bottom of this page and we will arrange a call back with one of our parental transition experts. Alternatively, contact us directly on 01491 414010.